1000 Stories Events

Vancouver, WA · View map · Visit website

About 1000 Stories Events

Your Wedding, My Experience, Your Story

Whether you identify as a Perfectionist, a Dreamer, a Rebel, an Explorer - or more than one of these - when your vision is backed with our experience your story will be told. We serve the Portland metro area, all of Clark County and beyond planning and coordinating weddings, celebrations, and corporate events. Our office is conveniently located in the historic Elks Building at 916 Main St. in downtown Vancouver, WA.

We probably have plenty of time to plan your wedding (or maybe we don’t). And even with last minute planning, the sooner we begin — the sooner you can relax, collaborate and watch your story unfold. Your wedding date will approach quickly - let's get planning!

Melodi provides her services to assist in planning wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsals. She offers couples the option of full planning or partial planning options, or even day-of coordination for those who want to do everything themselves leading up to the wedding.

The types of services 1000 Stories Events, LLC can perform are guest list management, timeline creation, event design, to-do lists, and budget analysis, as well as vendor referrals and selection.

Melodi is experienced in planning civil, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings.

17 Reviews for 1000 Stories Events

17 1000 Stories Events Reviews

Candace
Featured
Candace O’Leary

Married on 07/27/2019

Beyond Amazing

Melodi did an outstanding job of making sure that every detail of our wedding day was executed flawlessly. Being that I am someone that is late for nearly everything, I was really impressed with how ... Read more how well the timelines were coordinated and how well everyone was able to adhere to them, especially me, the Bride. Melodi made sure everything/everyone was in their proper places at precisely the correct moments. Being a DIY Bride and using our family farm as our venue, left us with a great potential for disaster. However, instead of being concerned with the impending threat of Murphy’s Law or reaching a perfectionists level of FOMO, I was instead, able to focus on getting ready for my Groom. Because of Melodi we were able to relax, knowing that everything was being taken care of. Not a single thread out of place, every detail perfectly on point and placed exactly just so... As if I’d been right there, pointing fingers and placing things the way I wanted them to be placed, except even better! Our wedding day was more beautiful and fun than I could have ever hoped for. We cannot thank Melodi enough for the ease and magic she brought to our perfect day. We will definitely be recommending her services to everyone and anyone that is planning an event. 1,000 Stories deserves 1,000 ⭐️ review.

O
Owen

Married on 07/19/2019

Melodi made our wedding (almost) stress free!

Melodi was wonderful and extremely accommodating. She contacted all our vendors, gave amazing daily schedules to parents, groomsmen and others, and was positive and extremely helpful during the actual ... Read more wedding.

Nauvin
Nauvin Ghorashian

Married on 07/13/2019

Melodi was STELLAR!!!

What else can I say? Melodi was integral to the success of our wedding this past weekend. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator, but she went above and beyond by offering assistance with planning ... Read more and logistics throughout the month leading up to the event. Melodi was patient, respectful, and most importantly, helped to ease our nerves while uncountable little details swarmed about us in the days before the wedding. She never put any undue pressure or expectations on us, and worked incredibly hard to ensure that our vision was brought to life. Finally, she was attentive to our needs the whole way through, and took extra care to make us feel comfortable. I'll say it again and again, Melodi played a critical role in the planning and execution of our special day and we could not be more fortunate than to have had her on our team along the way.