105Worth Event Centre

Asheboro, NC · View map · Visit website

About 105Worth Event Centre

105Worth Event Centre is a medium-size ballroom located in Asheboro, North Carolina, but this venue isn’t just a space to hold the most important day of your life. The venue can help you with several other aspects of your wedding if you seek assistance in other areas. Are you ready to celebrate in a gorgeous historic loft? 105Worth Event Centre is ready for it all. The venue will handle all setup and clean up.

Facilities And Capacity
105Worth Event Centre can accommodate a maximum capacity of 300 guests. There are three different event spaces that you have to choose from. The building is complete with exposed brick and original hardwood floors, like the historical building from a century ago. The Cellar is a space for an intimate gathering that seats up to 75 guests. The Main Level has gorgeous French doors that open up to an open floor plan, seats up to 200 guests. Finally, the Upper Level is a large open floor plan with an industrial vibe — exposed brick and original hardwood floors. The south wall of the Upper Level has a bank of windows that overlook downtown Asheboro. This seats up to 300 guests. Additional amenities include a crystal chandelier, bridal suite, and dramatic pine staircase. You can book one level or all three and add any additional amenities that you need help with.

105Worth Event Centre is happy to host rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Wedding packages include venue, in-house catering, DJ, and limo service. Package prices vary based on number of guests. Bar service is an open bar with bartenders provided. China and linens will be provided with catering. Catering is available for the cocktail reception, buffet style, family style, Hors d’ Oeuvres, or stations. Additional amenities include wedding cake, invitations, photography, DJ, flowers, decorating, and bartending.

17 Reviews for 105Worth Event Centre

17 105Worth Event Centre Reviews

Angela
Featured
Angela

Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding

I cannot say enough about Paul and Evren. They made us feel so special. They acted like we were the first customers they ever had and that their whole business depended on our happiness. The venue was ... Read more clean and had adequate space for all of our guest. After decorating it was absolutely beautiful. We would recommend theses guys and their venue to everyone. Thank you both for making my daughters day amazing!!!!

DaeMesha
Dae’Mesha Harris

Getting married on 06/20/2020

So Excited!!!

My fiancé and I toured 105Worth Event Centre on Valentines Day. We met Everen who was the nicest, most accommodating person ever. I knew immediately this was the place for us to say "I Do!". My fiancé ... Read more agreed also and 3 days later we were securing our date!

A
Amanda

Getting married on 11/09/2019

A vendor like this with its great deals was my best decision. It's beautiful and has a lot of space. Comes with catering , limo for the wedding party, a dj, and so much more. Read more A vendor like this with its great deals was my best decision. It's beautiful and has a lot of space. Comes with catering , limo for the wedding party, a dj, and so much more.