12 South Band

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About 12 South Band

See why 12 South is one of the most sought-after event entertainment bands in the Country! 12South isn't just a band; it's an Experience that you and your guests won't soon forget! The band has performed for Marriott, the NFL, Atlanta Braves NYE celebration, Panama City Beach NYE, YPO, Scott Hamilton Cares, American Heart Association, large scale city concerts/festivals, and countless other corporate events and celebrity weddings. Known for it's high-energy, non-stop Variety show that features close to 100 songs from all eras and genres, The 12 South Band features multiple singers, choreography, exciting costume changes including LED costumes, a wireless/stand-less/memorized show, and fun crowd interaction. In addition, the band offers more production than most bands with specialized lighting programmed with the show, premium sound, and two techs on-site to keep things running smoothly! Our largest packages include moving lights, back lighting, professional-grade light panels, and a hip hop dancer to take your event to the next level!

The 12 South Band offers a variety show with several package sizes and a country/rock show. The variety show package features music from all genres that will excite guests of all ages. The country package features two singers, fiddle and percussion playing a mix of country music and southern rock. All wedding packages including lighting, sound systems, a three-hour show and DJ service throughout dinner or a cocktail reception. Band services include:

• MC
  • Learning new songs- up to 3 per event
  • Music during breaks (non-stop show is available)
  • Rehearsal dinner (as an add-on; several packages available)
  • Instrumentals

K
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 03/25/2017

This band MADE. MY. WEDDING. I knew we'd booked a good band, based on the reviews and their incredible promo video, but I didn't even comprehend just how good they actually are! They were better than ... Read more than any CONCERT I've ever been to in my life, and word on the street is that our wedding will go down in history b/c of 12 South. I probably should have talked to my wedding guests more, but I spent the majority of my wedding reception on the dance floor, having literally the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. My knee was swollen the next day from dancing, and I lost my voice from singing, but it was totally worth it. I'm now in this weird state of depression that the night is over and the band is gone. I may be married and all now, but I miss my 12 South friends. It was truly the best night of my life, and I couldn't be happier with how amazing they made our wedding reception! Don't even think about it, book this band!!

Lucia
Lucia Marley

Married on 06/15/2019

Best Wedding band EVER!

12 south is the best wedding band ever! They were recommended to me by a co – worker who said they made her wedding, and I thought maybe she was just being nice or exaggerating, She wasn’t! They made ... Read more made my wedding too! We actually had 6 south, the 6 piece band, but you would never have been able to tell it wasn’t the whole band. They had EVERYONE up on their feet dancing the entire wedding from my 9 year old cousin to grandparents and parents. They made it a blast! Our guests were raving about them and still are! If you want a band that will make your wedding, BOOK 12 South band!

M
Margo Goldberg

Married on 11/13/2018

Greatest Band Ever

This band was the highlight of our daughter's wedding reception. Everyone was up dancing and celebrating. Played 4 hours with only a 10 minute break and the dance floor was packed. Can't say enough ... Read more good things in such a small space, just don't look anywhere else. BOOK 12 SOUTH BAND. I never talked to them, all arrangements done via emails and they did not fail to meet our every expectation. Every guest came up to us saying this was the best band they've ever heard. Hire them now and don't look further. You will not regret it.