1234Photography

Elmhurst, NY · View map

About 1234Photography

Do you wish for a unique and classy party within a budget?
1234photography.com now having a new modern concept of open air photo booths, just like a setup on the red carpet event. Yes!almost similar to that kind of glamor red carpet on TV with a backdrop, full lighting and DSLR camera. well maybe.. just minus the real paparazzi.

It will be unforgettable moment and a big hit for your wedding or event. We will provide variation of a lot of fun props to wear and we also will print out your guest's instant High Definition photos (size 4x6) right away. You will getting the copy of all pictures on DVD. It's time to let your guess be creative!

Photo booth INTRODUCTION price only:
SILVER package -- $400

- 2 hours UNLIMITED photo booth sessions as time allows
- You take your own picture with a remote and the result will be displayed on 23? LCD for you to see
- Unlimited 4×6 onsite instant professional quality print out for your guest
- Fun props are included. You can also bring your own customized props
- White background is included. (Different color background is extra $60. Please click here to see the color code)
- On-site 1 professional photographer and 1 assistant
- Custom watermark on every pictures. You can put your own logo, and we will design a customized watermarked text for your event
- Within 24 hours, we will upload the pictures gallery on our website (password protected is optional), and we will host your pictures gallery on our website for up to 10 years.
- We will put the url and or password (if you request one) at the bottom right on every print out, so you and your guests can download and view the photos online or share the pictures on facebook, twitter, pinterest or google plus.
- At the end of the session, you will get copy of all pictures on dvd

- Fun props are included. You can also bring your own customized props
- On-site 1 professional photographer and 1 assistant
- At the end of the session, you will get copy of all pictures on dvd
- Total of 4 hours including set up and break up

*For the photo booth, please reserve 1 table and an area of 10 x 10 feet which accessible to nearby power outlet

*25% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking, 75% on the day of the shooting.

*We accept the first non refundable payment of 25% through debit/credit card or check. We accept the rest of the payment through check or cash only.

*Traveling fees apply to locations outside of the Tri-State area (A 75-mile round-trip from zipcode 11373 is included, afterwards a fee of $0.65 per mile will apply)

Lets make your upcoming party a hit and don't miss the intro price!!
so what are you waiting for?
For more information, please call us at 347-439-1234 or email us at back.
Look up our portfolio at:

www.1234photography.com (currently on repair)
FB : https://www.facebook.com/1234Photography

6 Reviews for 1234Photography

6 1234Photography Reviews

User3987736

2+ years ago

Used 1234photography photo booth for daughter's sweet 16 party and was extremely pleased with the services they provided. The day of the event we had unlimited color print outs. We received a disk ... Read more with all of the pictures taken that evening. The disk is custom made with lightscribe disc. It looks really good. They created a custom logo and writing for the themed party which was printed on each group of photos taken. All of the guests had a blast. Staff at 1234photography photo booth were a pleasure to work with. Would definitely use again and recommend.

J
Jessica

Married on 02/08/2014

1234Photography Photo Booth was absolutely amazing! I decided only a couple weeks before our wedding that I was going to give in and have a photo booth at my wedding- and keep it a secret until the ... Read more reveal at cocktail hour. My family had been begging me for quite some time for a photo booth, and I didn't decide on it until we found the photobooth on 1234Photography. They are extremely professional. They responded promptly to all emails, helped keep my secret, and made our wedding day super fun! Everyone loved it. I think what was best about our photo booth was that they gave us great photos of memories that we will remember and treasure for a life time, and also I receive A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS about the photo booth. I love the unlimited prints. My guests were soooooo excited, and they print so many photos. It enhanced my wedding overall. I love it, love it, and love it. I never seen my grandma gone "wild" until my wedding day. Thank you so much Jeremy, and the rest of your team at 1234photography. We definitely hope to see you around soon! I will reference you to my families and friends. Glad that I choose you. Thank you! :)

User3976495

2+ years ago

INCREDIBLE! 1234Photography was a JOY to work with. They made my wedding fun and memorable! Everyone loved the photo booth, and we definitely saw a TON a "frequent flyers" getting multiple pictures. ... Read more The photos came out fast and efficiently, and everyone were getting their own print out. I see each of my guests were getting 5-10 prints out, and they love it! Jeremy and Sylvia at 1234Photography was always responsive and answered all of my questions and concerns completely. The price was EXTREMELY reasonable, and everyone was very professional. My guests talked about the photo booth all night! The photo booth is an open air format, and we choose the blue background. We also got some extra props that we thought would be funny (namely, empty alcohol bottles), but the props provided by the company would have been more than sufficient. Overall, a GREAT JOB from a GREAT COMPANY!!