15 Acres

Hockley, Texas · View map · Visit website

About 15 Acres

15 Acres is an elegant, country-style wedding venue located in Hockley, Texas. They offer both indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. Each couple will have exclusive use of the facility and grounds the day of their wedding, ensuring everything goes smoothly. 15 Acres is an experienced, full-service venue that specializes in romantic, rustic and elegant weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 400 guests at this private venue. You can start your day exchanging your vows overlooking their scenic pond. Their picturesque grounds will surround you and provide unique photo opportunities. You can also say your “I do's” underneath their covered patio which also overlooks the pond or, you can use this spacious location for your cocktail hour. For your reception, you can dance the night away in their classic banquet hall. This blank canvas of a space can be easily decorated as you see fit.

This full-service venue opened up in 2017, and offers couples multiple wedding package options. They have an open vendor policy, so you can do everything yourself, or you can utilize them to coordinate all or selected elements of your big day. They also offer flexible bar packages to accommodate a variety of budgets. Tables and chairs are included with your rental fee, along with use of the property for engagement or bridal photos. There’s an on-site wedding suite that you and your bridal party can get ready in, as well as a Cabin. The wedding suite features salon chairs for hair and makeup, and a private restroom. The cabin is great to relax and enjoy a flat screen TV, pool table, bar and a stocked pond, perfect for fishing. Additional services include:

• Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair accessible

History
    15 Acres was created by Stephanie, a mother of three grown daughters, and her middle daughter Ari. Together, they have over 25 years experience planning weddings and other special events. After planning Ari’s wedding, they realized there was a “venue void” in the northwest Houston area, so they decided to do something about it. They broke ground in September 2016 and officially opened in June 2017.

14 Reviews for 15 Acres

14 15 Acres Reviews

M
Featured
Mary R

Married on 10/19/2018

Exceptional Staff & Beautiful Venue

Excellent venue with an exceptional staff! I was so blessed to find this venue and especially Stephanie. She helped us every step of the way plan and pull off a wedding in 3 1/2 weeks for 100 people. ... Read more people. We chose a Friday evening and it happened to be a rainy one but, they were prepared. The evening was flawless and beautiful. We received several compliments from our guests as well. We highly recommend this venue. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough but, thank you to Stephanie and staff for helping my daughter have a dream wedding!

Tiffany
Tiffany Whitehead

Married on 04/20/2019

Could not have been any better

Stephanie and her crew were amazing! They did so much and went above and beyond what was expected to be sure our day was perfect. We had a blast and such a great time, I hope they open the venue up to ... Read more more then just weddings!

K
Kendall

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! The staff was so flexible and easy to work with.

I had my reception at 15 Acres and it was everything I imagined! The staff was so wonderful and so flexible. They made everything so easy! I am so glad I chose 15 Acres! Read more I had my reception at 15 Acres and it was everything I imagined! The staff was so wonderful and so flexible. They made everything so easy! I am so glad I chose 15 Acres!