15 Acres

Hockley, Texas · View map · Visit website

About 15 Acres

15 Acres is an elegant, country-style wedding venue located in Hockley, Texas. They offer both indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. Each couple will have exclusive use of the facility and grounds the day of their wedding, ensuring everything goes smoothly. 15 Acres is an experienced, full-service venue that specializes in romantic, rustic and elegant weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 400 guests at this private venue. You can start your day exchanging your vows overlooking their scenic pond. Their picturesque grounds will surround you and provide unique photo opportunities. You can also say your “I do's” underneath their covered patio which also overlooks the pond or, you can use this spacious location for your cocktail hour. For your reception, you can dance the night away in their classic banquet hall. This blank canvas of a space can be easily decorated as you see fit.

This full-service venue opened up in 2017, and offers couples multiple wedding package options. They have an open vendor policy, so you can do everything yourself, or you can utilize them to coordinate all or selected elements of your big day. They also offer flexible wedding packages to accommodate a variety of budgets. Tables and chairs are included with your rental fee, along with use of the property for engagement or bridal photos. There’s an on-site wedding suite that you and your bridal party can get ready in, as well as a separate cabin on the west side of the main building. The wedding suite features salon chairs for hair and makeup, and a private restroom. The cabin is great to relax and enjoy a flat screen TV, pool table, bar and a stocked pond, perfect for fishing. Additional services include

History
15 Acres was created by Stephanie, a mother of three grown daughters, and her middle daughter Ari. Together, they have over 25 years experience planning weddings and other special events. After planning Ari’s wedding, they realized there was a “venue void” in the northwest Houston area, so they decided to do something about it. They broke ground in September 2016 and officially opened in June 2017.

17 Reviews for 15 Acres

17 15 Acres Reviews

C
Featured
cherle

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience at this beautiful venue!

My daughter's wedding was last weekend and we're still on a wedding high. I met Stephanie (the owner) when I visited the venue before my daughter was engaged. I knew when the engagement was going to ... Read more happen and knew they wanted a short engagement (4-6 months) and explained all this to Stephanie. I loved the venue but knew my daughter needed to approve and I visited other venues in the meantime. On the date of the engagement I got an email from Stephanie with just a quick "thinking of you all today". There was nothing else in the email, no trying to sell her venue or pressuring us saying "the dates will be taken, you better book now". A simple "thinking of you". Fortunately my daughter loved the venue. So we planned a wedding for about 230 people in 5 months and because we were working with Stephanie it went very smoothly. She"ll do as much or as little as you ask. And she's honest and will tell you if you might be making a mistake. She's very professional and everyone that works with her is professional as well. The venue property is gorgeous, the bridal suite is so elegant and spacious, and the groom's cabin is so fun. I just can't say enough about how great our experience was. Stephanie and Mary made my daughter's dream come true.

T
Taunya Fritzsching

Married on 07/07/2019

It was a beautiful venue and wedding! Everyone had a great time and guest had a lot a nice things to say about the wedding, venue and food.

Beautiful venue and friendly and professional staff! Read more Beautiful venue and friendly and professional staff!

Tiffany
Tiffany Whitehead

Married on 04/20/2019

Could not have been any better

Stephanie and her crew were amazing! They did so much and went above and beyond what was expected to be sure our day was perfect. We had a blast and such a great time, I hope they open the venue up to ... Read more more then just weddings!