161 Entertainment

Monroe, CT · View map · Visit website

About 161 Entertainment

161 Entertainment is a professional and committed wedding entertainment and DJ company based out of Monroe, Connecticut. With over 20 years of professional experience and some of the latest and most advanced audio equipment available, this company will help create an exceptional event that you and your guests can enjoy fully. Offering customizable wedding event packages, 161 Entertainment will help you have a completely individualized entertainment experience on your wedding day.

161 Entertainment offers pre-made wedding event packages as well as the option of customized packages. All pre-made packages include a DJ and MC, customized songlist, state-of-the art sound system and at least four hours of coverage time. Other services offered include:

• Consultation

Featured
Leslie Davis

Married on 04/20/2019

Cool Keith

Keith was a perfect DJ! He answered all my questions leading up to my daughter’s party quickly and efficiently. He was punctual, polite, and friendly and he played the perfect mix of music. We had ... Read more guests from 9 years old to 79 and everyone had a blast. He made my daughter’s night incredibly special for her, as well as all of our guests. I highly recommend Keith for your next event!

Nicole
Nicole Pierre

Married on 07/13/2019

Summer BBQ Bash

We hired 161 Entertainment and More for our BBQ bash this summer. The company supplied us with a WONDERFUL DJ and BEAUTIFUL rental furniture for our needs. Their services were absolutely PHENOMENAL. ... Read more My husband and I including all of our guests were EXTREMELY HAPPY! They made our BBQ a huge hit!!! I couldn't have done it without them! Thank you Keith for a SUPERB JOB. I will definitely be using 161 Entertainment for all of our future needs!

K
Karyn

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful and energetic

Listened very well, had a great touch on the music and got people on the dance floor Read more Listened very well, had a great touch on the music and got people on the dance floor