173 Carlyle House

Norcross, GA · View map · Visit website

About 173 Carlyle House

173 Carlyle House is an elegant wedding venue located in Norcross, Georgia. This is a turn-of-the-century structure that houses an exquisite ballroom with chandeliers and large rooms. This venue offers its amazing catering services and professional staff, ready to meet any need you have.

Facilities and Capacity
173 Carlyle House can accommodate up to 500 guests over multiple event spaces. For their outdoor options, they offer a covered or uncovered ceremony. Indoor, there’s a grand ballroom that is ideal for receptions. A bridal suite is also included.

173 Carlyle House offers the following event services:

• In-house catering
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
This venue features Chef Janousek, a chef who apprenticed in Paris and served as the Executive Sous Chef for Hotel Alcron in Prague. The caterers offer many services, including a buffet, family style, hors-d'oeuvres and tastings. They can also accommodate dietary needs. Their cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Russian
  • Southern

Other Services
This venue offers the following items for your reception and ceremony:

• Aisle runners
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents and accessories

Location
173 Carlyle House is located in Norcross, Georgia near Lilian Webb Park Norcross. This venue services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

126 Reviews for 173 Carlyle House

126 173 Carlyle House Reviews

J
Featured
Joann M

Married on 10/26/2018

Jon and Sarah's Wedding 10/26/18

The 173 Carlyle is the very first venue that I found online. While they have many pictures you can’t appreciate how big and lovely this venue is. We knew as soon as we walked into the Carlyle House ... Read more House and met Gerise that we found our place. The facility is Gorgeous and there are many rooms for guests to sit and relax and have drinks and food during the bridal photos. I loved the Bridal suite that allows the Bride and Brides Maids to have a quiet place to freshen up before the Ceremony. The Bride and Groom return to that suite for a few minutes to themselves after the Ceremony. The outdoor terrace provides a wonderful back drop for the ceremony. It rained on our date so we opted to move into the ballroom less than an hour before the wedding. This staff transformed the ballroom into a chapel in 15 minutes. The rain stopped later and we moved outside to the beautiful lit terrace for more photos. Gerise assured me all along the way that everything would be perfect and she was absolutely correct. It’s clear they are experts at this. Chef Janousek and his staff provided an amazing assortment of dishes. The food was awesome! The Bride and Groom and our guests were delighted. I am so happy we chose the Carlyle House. Gerise and her staff are true professionals who operate with excellence and the pricing was surprisingly affordable. I would highly recommend The 173 Carlyle House. Thank you so much!!

Shannon
Shannon Thomas

Married on 04/27/2019

No stress, very professional

Where do I even begin?! Our wedding was absolutely wonderful! I knew from the moment I met Gerise that I could fully trust her and her staff. She made me feel so comfortable and she wasn’t trying to ... Read more upcharge on every little thing like most of the other reception venues. Gerise would allow me to come and see the house whenever I needed too, she answered on emails very promptly, and made sure everything went smoothly on our big day! We had over 250 guest and everyone fit very comfortably even with a 5 piece band and a huge dance floor! We tented the outside terrace which added a lot of character to that area. The house was absolutely stunning the day of the wedding. I would recommend this venue to any bride who wants a “southern” wedding. It was everything I had hoped and dreamed for!

Elide
Elide

Married on 02/17/2019

Charming wedding venue

I loved every bit of the 173Carlyle House! From it's wrap-around porch to it's vintage floors, the venue is great for any romantic-style wedding! The staff was great, especially Gerise who was always ... Read more very quick to respond to any questions and concerns. It made our day a whole lot less stressful to know we could count on a venue coordinator that would make sure our wedding day was perfect- rain or shine!