180 Reflections

Fredericksburg, VA · View map

About 180 Reflections

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to get to know a little more about us. We are a Virginia based, husband and wife team. We love Christ first and photography second. Brian is the man behind the Canon 50 MKII, but any day you can find him cooking up a fantastic meal in the kitchen. While, Brandie is the lady in charge of the numbers for the business but can always be found checking out the newest Mustang in the background! Together, we have one spunky and bright little girl, Korbel. As a family, we are absolutely passionate about love, cameras, and anything with a motor on wheels.

Interested in hearing how we met, who love cars more, or who’s the better cook? You’re in luck. We are blogging our story from our first date, to Indy, to Korbel.

Our clients usually classify us as having a journalistic approach to photography and we strive for consistency in our work! In every day to day life, it is so easy to lose site of all that is taking place. Memories are vanishing before our eyes, faster than we are creating them. We strive and feel incredibly honored to capture and freeze the most precious moments in your lives from behind a lens. There is absolutely no better gift in life than to have the ability to cherish beautiful photos, and to share them with those in your life for every year to come. We would love the opportunity to meet you and use our gift to provide you with unforgettable images!

11 Reviews for 180 Reflections

11 180 Reflections Reviews

A
Amber

Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing is an understatement! They are professional and have gone above and beyond all of our expectations! Our pictures turned our so perfect and we got them in a timely manner which is even better! ... Read more They are worth every penny and I'm so glad we chose them as our wedding photographer! We could not be happier!

R
Ronnie

Event date: 09/30/2012

Awesome photographer! He had a great eye for detail. As an artist myself I can't help but to appreciate the talent that he has. He was able to capture me and my family in a way that told our story as ... Read more a family through photos. As for the location, there couldn't of been a more perfect location because I love being outdoors. There is not enough I can say that would do it all justice. Just plain awesome!

D
D

Event date: 09/16/2012

We had family pictures taken by 180 Reflections on a battlefield and not only were the quality of our photos beautiful, but the experience that the Drumms created was so memorable for us! Despite our ... Read more feisty toddler and a playful German Shepherd to be photographed, Brian captured wonderful moments. There were so many fabulous shots to choose from our photo session. Thank you for the memories and your workability!!