1makeupman

New Castle, DE · View map · Visit website

About 1makeupman

Based in New Castle, Delaware, 1makeupman is an on-site makeup artist who gets more excited about weddings with every new bride. Licensed makeup artist and owner Russell Borns believes that makeup serves as an accessory to a bride's facial features just as jewelry is an accessory to the wedding gown. Russell and his team of artists not only provide makeup services for the bride on the wedding day but for wedding parties and groups of up to 30 people.

Brides are not only clients to 1makeupman, but many become close friends once the wedding is over. Russell schedules a makeup trial ahead of the wedding to ensure his brides are satisfied with their look. He creates looks using contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eyelashes, and can cover any tattoos. He is also available to provide men’s grooming services.

90 Reviews for 1makeupman

90 1makeupman Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 11/15/2014

I cannot even begin to describe to you how happy my family and I were with Russell and his team! I think the only way to truly express how much I would recommend him, is that after my own wedding, I ... Read more made sure he did my best friend's wedding, my brother's wedding, and he will be doing my other brother's wedding in April! You would only recommend the BEST to family, which is exactly what I did. Russell is not just a makeup artist who comes in, makes everyone look beautiful, and leaves.... his personality, wit, and humor bring any bride exactly what they need on their wedding day! He was a calming force for me, and provided more laughs than we could even count! His work is impeccable! Not only did we all feel beautiful, but the makeup lasted the entire night (from 6am-1am). He LISTENS to your concerns/wishes and uses his expertise to give you a result better than you could have imagined. Russell is the real deal. You would be missing out on beautiful makeup and literally the PERFECT vibe for your wedding morning if you don't choose him as your makeup artist. So..... YES, i would recommend him! He is the BEST.

Tasha
Tasha

Married on 05/11/2019

Loved, loved, loved the makeup! Russell is kind,professional, and very responsive. He accommodated my sisters and me for my engagement party in Delaware even though he was already booked for the day. ... Read more Julia was amazing to work with! She totally understood the looks that my sisters and I were going for, and made us feel so comfortable in our skin. The makeup lasted all afternoon and night. We received so many compliments from other family members and guests. I can't thank you both enough!

K
Kelley

Married on 04/13/2019

Makeup man is amazing!!

Russel will make you feel like a princess on your big day. Very nice, professional and knowledgeable. Worth every dime spent plus more! Read more Russel will make you feel like a princess on your big day. Very nice, professional and knowledgeable. Worth every dime spent plus more!!