2 Become 1 Heart Planning

Greenville, SC · View map

About 2 Become 1 Heart Planning

My name is Cecilia Sullivan. I have been involved in wedding celebrations for many years, but specifically for the past five years. My husband, Rev John Sullivan, is a minister who officiates about thirty-five wedding ceremonies per year. I enjoy going with him. I began getting more involved with rehearsals and cuing the wedding party during the ceremony. It just seemed natural to transition into Directing and Day Of Planning. I discovered that I truly enjoy helping families bring all the loose ends together and making sure all goes well so they can relax and enjoy such a momentous occasion.

I offer directing services which involves coordinating the rehearsal and getting everyone ready and comfortable with their role in the ceremony. I am also their on the big day to make sure the bridal party, minister, musicians/DJ are on cue. The Day Of Planning includes all of that plus my services 2-4 weeks ahead of time to verify that all vendors are secured and prepared. I also make sure they get set up on time and in the proper location. For the day of Package, I will also be present throughout the reception to make sure everything flows smoothly. My husband is usually with me to help cover all the bases and insure a worry free experience.

My Husband, John, and I also offer an amazing premarital counseling program called Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS). The couples who have participated have loved it! You can find more information about that on our website www.2become1heart.com.

I am looking forward to meeting you and getting started on you plans!

Cecilia Sullivan

1 Reviews for 2 Become 1 Heart Planning

1 2 Become 1 Heart Planning Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 04/14/2018

John was the officiant for our wedding. He was absolutely incredible. We met with him to discuss our ceremony and he was always a step ahead of us. He presents himself very well and is a great ... Read more communicator. You could tell he cared that our ceremony went well. He was full of great advice and took great care in leading our ceremony. He also offers wedding coordination along with his wife, and I would recommend that as well.

2 Become 1 Heart Planning FAQ