2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC

Chesterfield, MO · View map

About 2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC

2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC is a highly-rated event rental company located in Chesterfield, Missouri that services weddings throughout the Saint Louis, Columbia and Kansas City areas. The company has been operating since 2010, and their motto is “we make it click!”
At 2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC, your guests will also be able to leave you a personalized video message, which adds a dynamic and enhancing aspect to the traditional photo booth experience. Couples don’t need to worry about the logistics because 2 Chics will provide delivery, setup and cleanup. A typical package might include the following items and services:

• Ba

55 2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC Reviews

M
    molly

Married on 08/12/2017

This company was great! They were super helpful from start to finish. 2 chics and a photo booth went above and beyond and I got a ton of compliments from my all of my guests. The quality of the ... Read more prints we're great! The hosts were nice and made sure my needs were met. Thank you so much for everything!! I'll be able to cherish the photos and video you made for a lifetime!

L
    Lauren

Married on 03/11/2017

The photobooth and attendants were amazing! Our guests had so much fun and we love the guest book that was made. We cannot wait to see the messages that our guests recorded. It is a great value for ... Read more the services provided. I would highly recommend!

S
    Sarah

Married on 10/21/2016

I didn'the quite catch the ladies names who worked our photobooth but they were amazing. They were so helpful. They encouraged everyone to participate. Seriously had the best time working with ... Read more everyone. We were on the fence about getting a photobooth but the price was almost too good to pass up and I'm certainly glad we did. We got some amazing pictures.