2 Hearts B 1 Designs

Valley Village, CA · View map

About 2 Hearts B 1 Designs

Located in Los Angeles, 2 Hearts B 1 Designs is a custom event design studio that handles all the fine details of your event such as event design, invitations, calligraphy, addressing, florals, scrapbooking, favors, tags, gift wrapping services, personalized stationery, labels, programs, menus, place cards, signage, dessert table accents and more...

You focus on enjoying the moment and
celebrating to your heart's content,
while we take care of the fine details!

We look forward to being a part of your event today!

37 Reviews for 2 Hearts B 1 Designs

37 2 Hearts B 1 Designs Reviews

A
An

Married on 11/27/2016

Jillian and her team are such a pleasure to work with! She was able to give me options to work in my budget and the results were beautifully executed! They did everything possible to get my ... Read more invitations/order to me in time and even met me half way when I had to reschedule! I would recommend her to others and will definitely be using her for future projects!

H
Hayley

Event date: 11/19/2016

Invitations are perfect! We love them and as usual the super service that comes with them. Jillian's the BEST! Read more Invitations are perfect!! We love them and as usual the super service that comes with them. Jillian's the BEST!!!

L
Lesley

Married on 10/15/2016

It was a pleasure working with Jillian at 2 Hearts B 1 Designs for our event. Jillian designs beautiful invitations at affordable prices. Jillian is a consummate professional and was very responsive ... Read more to our needs. We will definitely work with her again for our next special occasion.