209 Downtown Salon & Spa

McKinney, TX · View map

About 209 Downtown Salon & Spa

Services at 209 Downtown take place in our newly renovated turn-of-the-century commercial building using some of the finest product lines available. We have taken care to assemble a talented team of professionals to staff our unique venue, and look forward to taking care of you on your next visit. In addition to salon and spa services, 209 Downtown is available to make your next event the epitome of style! From wedding up-do parties to showers, ladies night out, or just because, we can put together a menu of services and catering options that will make your event a hit! We specialize in a full range of bridal services, and can host these at the spa & salon, or travel on location. View our website at www.209downtown.com for further details, or call us at 972.548.2815 to schedule your dream day!

2 Reviews for 209 Downtown Salon & Spa

2 209 Downtown Salon & Spa Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 07/21/2012

My MOH treated me to a massage which I absolutely loved, followed by a deep facial that left my skin glowing! Definitely returning back! Read more My MOH treated me to a massage which I absolutely loved, followed by a deep facial that left my skin glowing! Definitely returning back!

R
RGosewehr

Married on 09/16/2011

Sarah styled my hair for my wedding day & she did a GREAT job. My hair is very fine and difficult to work with but she managed to give me tons of volume and curls that lasted the entire evening. She ... Read more put in a hair accessory that I brought in and it stayed securely in place the entire night. Sarah was super nice and I will definitely be visiting the salon again!

209 Downtown Salon & Spa FAQ