217 Beauty

Montclair, NJ · View map · Visit website

About 217 Beauty

217 Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup provider based in Montclair, New Jersey. Liz Gizelle Rodriguez, the owner and artist, received her training from MAC Cosmetics, where she worked as a full-time certified MAC artist prior to starting her own business. Liz Gizelle has provided makeup application services to fashion shows, working with fashion designers such as Malandrino, Diesel, and DKNY. She has also provided makeup application for singers, reality stars, and celebrity agents, as well as countless wedding parties. Liz and her team specialize in eyelash application, hair styling, updos, extensions, mobile spray tanning, HD airbrush makeup, and traditional makeup. Full trials for hair, makeup and airbrush spray tanning are available, both in the salon or at a location of the couple's choosing.

217 Beauty offers beauty services to couples and their wedding parties, as well as brow shaping and tanning servies. Hair services offered include blowouts, hair extensions, hair trials, textured styling, and updos. The company's makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 09/10/2016

These ladies were amazing! They were so accommodating, allowing me to have my hair and makeup trial at 7pm on a weeknight so I didn't have to take time off work. The day of the wedding, they did ... Read more hair and makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and both my and my fiance's mothers. They were at the venue about 15 minutes earlier than they said they would be, and got right to work. Most of my girls weren't really sure what they wanted, and everyone was so great about picking a style and a look that worked for each individual. One of my bridesmaids even said she wished she could go back, and have that hairstyle at her own wedding. It felt like we were getting ready with our girlfriends the whole time, which made everything much more fun and comfortable. And on top of everything, the prices were the best I found by far! No travel fees to come to the venue, and everyone looks fantastic!

K
Kristin

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work!!

Liz was very friendly and quick to answer back all of my emails and work around my schedule to set up my trail. Danielle did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding and I recieved so many ... Read more compliments, her work was flawless!! They also did everyone in my bridal parties makeup and they were all very happy. I was beyond happy with the quality of service I received and would definitely recommend and will definitely use their services again in the future!

Renee
Renee

Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely loved working with Liz!

These ladies are rock stars! Liz and her team are amazing at what they do. From the moment I met Liz at my trial, I knew that this was the crew to do hair and makeup for me and my girls. I was so ... Read more excited that they were available for my wedding date. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to have the chance to have Liz do my makeup for my wedding day because she had just been put on bed rest before giving birth to her beautiful baby girl. Liz texted me right away to let me know that although she would be unavailable to be there for the event, she already had girls ready to go to cover for her. Liz, thank you for putting a stressed-out bride at ease! Hair and makeup were flawless and your team kept us laughing and enjoying the moment. Thank you for all that you do and I hope to use your services again soon! I highly recommend 217 Beauty for all your hair and makeup needs for the big day!