21c Museum Hotel

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About 21c Museum Hotel

21c OKLAHOMA CITY

At 21c, we're here to make the most of the moments that matter, providing and artful backdrop for the ultimate work of art: your love.

21c Oklahoma City is a 135-room hotel, cultural center, and contemporary art museum with over 14,000 square feet of gallery space, featuring immersive installations and exhibits that lend colorful sophistication to any wedding event. With a custom menu catered to your taste by Executive Chef Jason Campbell and the team at Mary Eddy's Kitchen x Lounge, we'll take care of the details so that when the moment comes, all you need to do is enjoy.

Whether you're planning a ceremony and reception for 500 or looking to host a more intimate rehearsal dinner for 10, our dedicated event team will work with you at every stage to bring your vision to life.

Highlights of a 21c wedding weekend, just to name a few:

• Six event spaces with a maximum capacity of 500 guests
  • Contemporary art museum with works from 21st century artists, which guests can explore during cocktail hour
  • Mary Eddy's Kitchen x Lounge, ideal for intimate wedding events such as rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, or farewell bruches
  • Romantic suites with thoughtful touches and luxe amenities, offering a restorative retreat for couples tying the knot
  • Room blocks available for out-of-town wedding guests with special rates for groups of 10 or more
  • On-site spa for pre-wedding pampering
  • Custom welcome gifts for your guests or wedding party with items from the 21c Museum Shop

2 Reviews for 21c Museum Hotel

2 21c Museum Hotel Reviews

D
Debbie

Married on 09/30/2016

Go for it Everything was very nice. The food was great. They were very accommodating to the fact that I am allergic to certain wines and provided me with my own ( non allergenic) bottle! It can be a ... Read more be a very fun venue with PENGUINS!!!!

MrsB
Mary Ruth

Married on 06/03/2017

3.4

I'll start with the very good: Samantha Owens, their event coordinator, is remarkable. She went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect--special ordering alcohol for our reception, meeting ... Read more with our wedding coordinator to ensure our space was decorated perfectly, walking us through the space the week before our wedding. Communicating with her was easy, and answers to my questions were professional and thorough. Plus, she's super nice and accommodating. Other positive aspects: the rooms are comfortable and the space is beautiful. The food was delicious, and they were very accommodating of my few guests who had severe food allergies. Also, we had a lot of children at our reception, and they were able to go off the catering menu to provide a children's meal for them. The waitstaff was great--I mentioned to one of them that I wanted some more of a particular appetizer (because it was delicious and I was starving) and they brought me a whole tray! Now for the things that reduced the score on my review: my husband was VERY frustrated with dealing with them on the business end of things. There were a few times throughout the planning process that different people told us different things. There were two very specific issues that were especially upsetting. First of all, on our wedding day, as I was putting on my dress and getting ready to meet my husband for our first look, they called our room asking for him to come down to the front desk to discuss a billing issue. The timing of this was incredibly inappropriate. We were staying in the hotel for another 2 days after the wedding day and this could easily have been dealt with then. I nearly had a panic attack while I was getting laced into my dress because of the stress. Then, after our stay, they made several unauthorized and inaccurate charges on our credit card (to the tune of $13,000!). It took my husband multiple phone calls and several days to resolve the issue. Very frustrating.

21c Museum Hotel FAQ