24 West Events

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map

About 24 West Events

24 West Events is a wedding planning and floral design studio based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. CEO and designer Veni has more than seven years of experience as a professional jewelry designer and brings her natural eye and artistic skillset to floral arrangement. 24 West Events offers full service floral design and wedding planning services, as well as event styling, and promises to make your guests' jaws drop with their breathtaking results.

24 West Events offers full service floral design. These encompass procurement, setup, delivery, and cleanup at your event. The team at 24 West Events will also provide all candles, vases, and other supplies needed for your arrangement. 24 West Events also offers wedding styling and planning services to take your favorite ideas and individual style and incorporate them into a bespoke design for your big day. No detail is too small: 24 West Events will seamlessly execute your vision and impeccably style your happily ever after. The team at 24 West Events is well-versed in numerous floral styles, from classic to country, and will outfit every part of your wedding with the following arrangement options:

• Aisle, altar, and chuppah decor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages

Tamesha
Tamesha Antria

Getting married on 12/08/2029

Bridal Assistant

24 West Events is THE wedding/event assistance that everyone needs. Veni (CEO) is an absolute joy to work with! She works hard, reliable, communicates well and has fun (which is needed). Her planning ... Read more is exquisite and she goes above and beyond with her amazing team to reach perfection. They’re are respectful, efficient, professional and timely. They can meet any event planning needs (baby showers, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries etc), floral arrangements and coordination & so much more. No matter how big or small the vision. Veni will work hard to make it your reality. What makes 24 West Events different from the rest is that you’re working with someone who’s passionate about this field and will do anything in their power to make your vision come true. Book with the best already. You won’t be disappointed!!

Silvia
Silvia Caputi

Getting married on 01/01/2022

Fantastic Event

I am the party planner of my family so the fact that my husband was able to throw me a fabulous surprise 40th birthday party can only be attributed to one thing... Venisha Hinton of 24 West Designs. ... Read more When I walked into the party room, I was impressed with all the beautiful details. She was able to capture the essence of me based on my husband’s feedback to make my party unique and personalized. She was professional and organized, and the party ran smoothly from the decorations to the DJ, to the entertainment and everything in between. The party was absolutely perfect, a highlight of my life thus far and I thank 24 West Designs for pulling that off. I highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again for future events.

R
Rick Macieko

Married on 07/02/2019

Professional & Personalized Service For a Perfect Wedding!

My fiancee and I worked with 24 West and the CEO, Veni Hinton, for wedding coordination and flowers/venue design. First and foremost, Veni and her team went above and beyond to make our day amazing. ... Read more amazing. We felt very taken care of and prepared in their very capable hands. Veni did a tremendous job with coordinating what was an unorthodox wedding, considering the large space challenges, the joining of families who had just met (from South Africa, no less), and the attention to detail that me, as a meticulous person, was going to be paying attention to. We are both very grateful we chose Veni as our coordinator for our wedding and we're happy we got to spend our wedding day with the type of kind, attentive, and super fun person she is! Not to be forgotten are the flowers and decorating. We thought everything related to the flowers and decorating was stunning including the layout of the pavilion (to utilize the space), the bouquets, the drapery on the railings, and the arch. The arch was beautiful and just what we wanted (and also within a tighter budget)! Thank you again for everything Veni! We absolutely recommend working with Veni and the 24 West team. If we ever need coordination for anything else in the South Florida area, we know who we will be using!