2425 Warehouse at 9 Oaks Farm

Monroe, GA · View map

About 2425 Warehouse at 9 Oaks Farm

2425 Warehouse is located near the quiet town of Monroe, Georgia. Set back from the road, surrounded by towering trees and pastoral fields gives this romantic venue its charm. The Warehouse is perfect for the couple that wants rustic charm, and industrial romance.

Let your imagination run wild, as our talented staff can help your wedding vision become a reality. Our bridal suite inside, and our groom's cottage outside, both offer spacious areas for your bridal party to get ready with all the comforts of home. There are numerous beautiful locations for your ceremony, everything from our marrying tree, various arbors, and inside our industrial warehouse. Your guests can enjoy dinner in the climate controlled warehouse or party outside under cafe lights strung throughout the trees.

With the bustling city of Athens close and the metropolis Atlanta an hour away, both big city and small town brides will feel right at home.

2 Reviews for 2425 Warehouse at 9 Oaks Farm

2 2425 Warehouse at 9 Oaks Farm Reviews

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful venue & amazing staff!

We were so glad to have our wedding at the Warehouse - the space was truly breathtaking and was everything we had envisioned for a wedding. Dana, On, and the entire team worked so hard to provide us ... Read more everything we hoped for - from the flowers, to the decor, to set up, and everything in between, their team did an incredible job bringing to life our wedding vision. They were so pleasant to work with and answered any question we had along the way, always making sure our needs were met. We could not have picked a better venue and team to work with!

A
Ashley tanksley

Married on 11/17/2018

Ashley — Bride

AMAZING! I just had my wedding at 2425 Warehouse and it was absolutely stunning! Elegant with just the right touch of rustic! I cannot stress how PERFECT my wedding was and the entire staff at 9 ... Read more Oaks made it as stress free for me as possible. Whatever you need they were there to make it happen! I planned my wedding in 6 weeks and it was gorgeous. Thank you Ahn, Dana, Jacki & Taylor (coordinators) for help delivering my dream wedding!! I would recommend 2425 Warehouse @ 9 Oaks over and over again!!! If you don’t believe me just check it out for yourself!!!

2425 Warehouse at 9 Oaks Farm FAQ