27 Entertainment

Valparaiso, IN · View map · Visit website

About 27 Entertainment

27 Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Valparaiso, Indiana. As a society of innovative creatives, this vendor will provide great entertainment for your wedding day. 27 Entertainment will provide great music and excellent customer services for a memorable and wonderful experience. (see Facebook/Instagram @27entertainment)

Experience
27 Entertainment has won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for several years straight.

27 Entertainment offers the following services and items:

• PARTY PARTY PARTY
  • Dj's
  • Lighting
  • Film
  • and Much More

Reach out, Join the fun!

Location
27 Entertainment is based in Valparaiso, Indiana. They service the areas of Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois

184 Reviews for 27 Entertainment

184 27 Entertainment Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 06/03/2016

YOU HAVE to book 27 Entertainment! One word: AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINGGGGGGGGGG! We were lucky enough to have Wade and Tim as our DJ's and we seriously canNOT say enough great things about the both of ... Read more of them. Pre-wedding, they really took the time to understand what we wanted, we even met with one or both of them a few times before the wedding just so they could fully understand how we wanted everything to be. My husband is Ukrainian, and with that comes a lot of family members with first and last names hard to pronounce and they were so great about making sure they said all of them correctly...and they did the day of! They kept all of our guests out on the dance floor the ENTIRE night, knew which songs to play at the right time..our guests were dancing so much we had many of them tell us the next day their hips would never be the same! I seriously don't even know how to put into words how happy we were with 27 Entertainment. We had a vision for our wedding when it came to the music/entertainment and we saw it come true. The only negative thing I can say about the company is that my husband and I don't get to see Wade and Tim anymore! :-( They make you feel so comfortable throughout the whole (stressful) process, you feel like you've known them for years. The whole company is like that too. Anytime we had a question we would email them and Mike Kane or someone would get back to us. Stop looking...go with 27 Entertainment!!!!

E
Eric Groat

Married on 07/22/2019

Energy, energy, energy!

We recently had 27 Entertainment at our wedding at Journeyman Distillery, and let me say Malcolm was an absolute beast! Seriously, everyone was dancing and having a great time. We partied until they ... Read more kicked us out! On a serious note, Malcolm was super easy to work with via phone, text, and email. Even last minute changes on the day if he handled like a true professional! Thank you guys so much!

Kendra
Kendra Jyl

Married on 07/14/2019

27 Entertainment was amazing!

Malcolm was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better DJ. He understood what I wanted and made my reception stress free. So glad I booked 27 Entertainment! Read more Malcolm was amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better DJ. He understood what I wanted and made my reception stress free. So glad I booked 27 Entertainment!!!