2Create Designs

Tustin, CA · View map

About 2Create Designs

Event Décor and Chiavari Chairs Rentals!

2Create Designs is the ideal design studio for a variety of special events; be it a wedding, engagement or private event. A custom design studio with multiple years of experience, we aspire to re-invent ourselves with each and every event. Using both originality and sophistication, we work diligently with our clients to grasp your dream and strengthen it to levels beyond imagination.

2Create Designs also offers Chiavari chairs at the lowest price in Southern California Guaranteed!

6 Reviews for 2Create Designs

6 2Create Designs Reviews

N
Nina

Married on 06/20/2015

Saman and her team at 2Create Deisgns were amazing! She provided the decor for our wedding events, and did an amazing job with each and every one. I'm admittedly an indecisive bride in that I like ... Read more pretty much everything I see and have a hard time putting into words what I want. Despite this, Saman was able to really understand my style and vision, and turn all of my visions into a reality. Everything was absolutely beautiful and she was always very accommodating, professional, and great to work with! I actually got teary-eyed when I walked into the reception hall and saw how amazingly perfect it looked. I would definitely recommend her for all of your decor needs! Thank you 2Create Designs!

L
Linna

Married on 04/21/2012

Ali Shah from 2Create Design was my vendor for my chivari chairs at my wedding in Malibu. He was a pleasure to deal with, patient, professional and gave me the best rate in the market! Ali and his ... Read more his team delivered the chair on time and picked them up on time. The chairs were in pristine condition and looked beautiful against my venue in Malibu. Ali did not charge a delivery fee like most vendors and was very open and honest about rates. He is always open to negotiate and let me assure you, once you shop around, you won't need to negotiate because you will know he has the BEST RATE AROUND! THANK YOU!!!

H
Hamidah

Married on 03/17/2012

Saman and her team are wonderful! They completely transformed my reception hall and I was amazed by the finished product. They are so thoughtful in thier decor down to the last details and extremely ... Read more original. I would highly recommend her services!