2j Photography

Pottstown, PA · View map

About 2j Photography

Thank you for visiting 2j Photography. We invite you to view our collection of wedding images as well as events at www.2jphotography.zenfolio.com For package information, please email us at joannafloyd@ymail.com . At 2j we want to capture those moments that will last a lifetime. Prices range from $1650-$2650. It all depends on your needs, I can help with each step of the way!! Just drop a simple note to chat about what we can do to make your special day or event a blast!!

4 Reviews for 2j Photography

4 2j Photography Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 09/06/2014

Joanna showed up EARLY to photography our wedding, and took the most amazing photos. I cannot believe how affordable she was for the quality of service she provided. Not to mention the NEXT DAY she ... Read more was sending me photos from our big day!! She sent both online photos, made us a CD of all images AND is doing a 25 image book for us! I HIGHLY recommend 2J Photography for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! She captured our big day BEAUTIFULLY!.

T
Ty

Married on 05/17/2014

2j photography is very professional and reliable. The photos that are taken are exceptional and really capture the moment! I recommend 2j photography for any event! Read more 2j photography is very professional and reliable. The photos that are taken are exceptional and really capture the moment! I recommend 2j photography for any event!

T
Tim

Event date: 02/08/2014

Joanna is fantastic! A great photographer and great to deal with. I have hired her for several events at Crossfit Lancaster and will continue to call her first for everything we do. Read more Joanna is fantastic! A great photographer and great to deal with. I have hired her for several events at Crossfit Lancaster and will continue to call her first for everything we do.