2Plus2 Band

Yorktown, VA · View map

About 2Plus2 Band

The 2Plus2 Band is a 2010 and 2011 WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award Winner!
The 2Plus2 Band is a great dance, party band that energizes the dance floor with current, new music and fantastic oldies. We cover a wide range of popular music and styles to please a mix audience. Weddings, club dances and corporate events are our specialty. Our large song catalog allows us to customize our performances to suit the client's needs. For weddings, we're happy to prepare special music for that very special day. We also provide professional MC services during your event to handle announcements, introductions and more. The bands appearance also changes to suit the event. Tuxedos?, no problem. A casual beach wedding?, we'll fit right in. New Year's Eve to company bar-b-ques we've done it all. Need continuous DJ music when the 2Plus2 Band is on break?, no problem. We provide professional DJ service as well at no additional cost. Easy Dinner music set?, We've got it covered from smooth jazz to standards to great ballads. The musicians in this band are well schooled with many years of experience. Throughout their careers they have performed at hundreds of events and venues across the United States. The band leader is Vernon Lee Holloman Jr., a graduate of the Berklee College of Music. He has worked with legendaries like Maynard Ferguson, Buddy Rich and opened for The Trammps (Disco Inferno). Vern handles all of the custom arrangements and recordings for the 2plus2 Band. "I'm having such fun with this band...I love these guys and the music we're playing." From Richmond to the Outer Banks of North Carolina and all of Hampton Roads/Tidewater, the 2Plus2 Band has it covered. See out website at www.2plus2band.com.

17 Reviews for 2Plus2 Band

17 2Plus2 Band Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 10/01/2016

2Plus2 Band is hands down the best band around. My daughters wedding was awesome. The Band played the best music and everyone was engaged had a blast and everyone complamented us on choosing them. ... Read more 2Plus2 Band is hands down the best band around. My daughters wedding was awesome. The Band played the best music and everyone was engaged had a blast and everyone complamented us on choosing them.

Sara
Sara

Married on 09/12/2015

Months later, I still receive compliments about 2plus2 band! They truly made my reception amazing! They are extremely affordable, flexible, and play a variety of music that every guest will enjoy. ... Read more They even provide DJ and emcee services at no extra charge! These guys were AWESOME!

User2808015

2+ years ago

2Plus2 played our wedding and we were very pleased with their performance. They prepared all the music we aked them to and everyone danced and enjoyed themselves very much. I would not hesitate to ... Read more recommend this band to anyone.