2Swans Photography

Carol Stream, IL · View map

About 2Swans Photography

Chicago wedding photographer with prices starting at $900. With over 10 years of experience, we capture authentic, personal moments that matter most to you.

2 Reviews for 2Swans Photography

2 2Swans Photography Reviews

A
Angela

Married on 06/20/2015

If I could have a wedding a million times over again, I'd always hire 2swans. They were so great to work with, answered every question, and really really love their art. The prices were very ... Read more affordable. Not only are they super talented and awesome at what they do, but they are GREAT to have around! Every is so sweet and they had actually help me feel a bit calmer the couple hours before the wedding. I hope to be able to use them in the future for non-wedding photos.

K
Krissy

Married on 06/13/2015

2 swans was great to work with! They have amazing customer service and really know what they are doing. They had tons of great ideas and made sure I didn't miss any key pictures on my wedding day!I ... Read more am so happy that we chose them for our wedding day. They gave us an engagement shoot with our package and the photos came out amazing. All our friends complimented them! Thank you so much 2 Swans for capturing the most beautiful moments on our wedding day!

2Swans Photography FAQ