3 Dimensional Catering and Design

Richardson, TX · View map · Visit website

About 3 Dimensional Catering and Design

3 Dimensional Catering and Design is a wedding caterer that serves the entire DFW area since 1989, the company has offered couples creative catering solutions for unforgettable experiences. They will bring freshness, imagination, flexibility and professionalism to your big day.

We offers full service catering and rentals for your special day! With years of knowledge and expertise in the wedding industry, our focus is geared solely towards weddings, providing top quality service to you from the moment you get engaged until you ride off in your getaway car.

We pride ourselves in always using the best and freshest ingredients. Specializing in creative cuisine, we never shy away from creating custom menus to bring your dream wedding to life. In addition to fulfilling all of your catering needs, 3 Dimensional Catering & Events also provides bar services and event rentals, making us your one stop shop for all of your wedding needs!

Our culinary team is committed to fulfilling your needs, whether your wedding is large or small. We will handle all of the details of making your wedding day special:

• Wedding Cakes
  • DJ
  • Action Station
  • Tastings

Cuisine

3 Dimensional Catering and Design is committed to making sure every guest has an enjoyable dining experience. All their menu items can be personalized to meet your needs. Couples may choose from:

• American

S
Featured
Shaneka

Married on 09/28/2018

When my husband and I initially began taste testing for our wedding, 3-Dimensional Catering was the first on the list. After our first bite we were sold! The food was so delicious, and Chef Carl was ... Read more so amazing! He was polite, professional, and very open and honest with any and all questions and concerns we had. Fast forward to our Big Day, the food was everything we remembered it being! The steak was juicy, and the chicken was seasoned so perfectly. We were receiving compliments all night about the food!! The team they provided for my guests was extraordinary! They were so polite to my guests, and they executed every pre-planned detail to the T. With every great wedding there must be great food. 3-Dimensional Catering provided that and so much more. Thank you, Chef Carl and your team for making my day special!

K
Kathy Ritchie

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Fantastic Wedding Meal

The people who attended my son's wedding all thought the food was excellent as did all the bridal party. They also catered the rehearsal dinner and Chef Carl brought more than enough food for all the ... Read more guests. Chef Carl talked with the guests which made it much more special. All the employees were helpful and when we had questions answered quickly. I would highly recommend this company for any events. Chef Carl also made a special appetizer from the Dominican Republic, to make the bride's family feel like part of the party. He went above and beyond our expectations. I know that when my daughter gets married, we will be using his company again.

R
Ralph Mills

Married on 08/31/2019

40 years of Wow!

We celebrated my wife’s parents 40 year anniversary on 8/31/19. From the time we spoke/ met with Chef Carl and his team they were first class. Chef Carl did not need our business, he made us feel like ... Read more he did. The food, service, and attention to detail was excellent. Thanks to Tammy for being there to answer my many questions. I will definitely use Chef Carl again. Chef Carl provides his clients with the Sewell Lexus or BMW experience! Simply amazing 😉