3 Little Birds Event Planning & Rentals

Vivian
Vivian

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Awesome Wedding Planner

3 Little Birds was recommended by my venue and from what I have seen and spoken to with Jessica. I believe they work amazing. I would recommend 3 Little Birds to anyone getting married.... Read more 3 Little Birds was recommended by my venue and from what I have seen and spoken to with Jessica. I believe they work amazing. I would recommend 3 Little Birds to anyone getting married....

S
Sora Miller

Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderfully genuine and professional wedding coordinator!

Where to even begin... I first met Jessica and Dustin when one of my close friends asked me to help her select a wedding coordinator for her wedding a few years back. We met the dynamic duo over some ... Read more some coffee, and I immediately felt a genuine vibe from the two and gave my friend my stamp of approval and so the 3LittleBirds were hired to plan my friend's wedding. Her wedding had a major bump on the road when the venue that she originally booked was cancelled AFTER they had already started planning the wedding around the date and venue and so of course, Superwoman Jessica found another beautiful venue and saved the day. My friend's wedding turned out beautifully, and Jessica was actually pregnant during this time but she moved around like nothing could stop her from getting things done, not even a pregnant belly. I referred Jessica's Day of Coordinator services when my co-worker also got engaged, and she originally hired a horrible coordinator. I could see she was starting to get really stressed out and told her to reach out to Jessica. AGAIN, Superwoman Jessica saved the day. It was finally my turn when I got engaged last year, and I was so excited to share the news with Jessica. There was NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that I wanted her and Dustin to be a part of my wedding, and when I told her our original wedding date (which was on a Saturday) and found out she was unavailable and already booked for another wedding that day, we changed our date to the following day so that she can be our coordinator. From the beginning of the planning process until the end of my wedding night, Jessica provided clear answers and was always responsive, professional, and honest. However, her greatest quality that she possess as a wedding coordinator is her genuine heart and passion to do everything possible to help make your day as special as you have hoped for since you were that little girl playing with Barbie and Ken and playing out your dream wedding fantasy. Only it's different when you're getting married in real life and you have to deal with all of the vendors, money budgeting, family drama, etc... and that is why it's so important to recognize that certain services like a wedding coordinator can make a difference in your wedding experience. VERY LONG STORY SHORT, I am the type of person who typically has a hard time letting others take control and so I decided to plan my own wedding and have a Day of Coordinator. Jessica filled that role effortlessly and exceeded beyond all of my expectations. Aside from the fact that she is a true professional at what she does, she really cares about making your day special while giving you honest opinions and has your day's best interest at heart. My wedding day was executed flawlessly because of Jessica who was BTW, pregnant AGAIN with baby #2 this time (still did not let her baby bump stop her from doing her job like a true boss) and Dustin. And while I'm raving about Jessica, the real MVP of the day was Dustin. He helped with all of the set up, decorations placement, coordinating who and what goes where, cut flowers to put around our cake, SERVED THE WATER AND DRINKS for our guests, went around each table to see if anyone needed anything, replaced broken forks and knives, cleaned up (and that's only what I had noticed as I'm sure he did much more) and did it all with a genuine smile the entire time. My parents even felt their genuine personalities which showed in their work and interactions that they had with all of our vendors and our guests which is the exact reason why I had no regrets changing our wedding date. To end my review, Dustin actually pointed out something VERY IMPORTANT towards the end of our night. I actually ended up getting a stomach infection on Friday (two days before my wedding) which put me in the hospital and I was unable to stand nor eat or even keep anything down, and the antibiotics I was on kept me on the toilet every 5-10 minutes. Had I not changed my wedding date to Sunday so that Jessica can be our coordinator, I would have had to cancel my wedding on the day of my wedding because I would not have been able to physically walk down the aisle the next day. I didn't feel better until Sunday morning (the date we had changed to). So of course, Superwoman Jessica and MVP Dustin saved the day AGAIN. Paul and I are so grateful for the dynamic duo. It goes beyond saying money was well spent and memories were well made. There is no amount of money that can ever replace your memories of watching your dream come true, and to be able to spend such a wonderful night filled with love while being surrounded by all of our friends and families.

Lote
Lote Brandon Kinney

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience with 3LB

Jessica is amazing! We hired her as our wedding coordinator and our wedding was very lovely. The communication was very open and never pushed for anything out of our budget (which was incredibly ... Read more appreciated). She worked with us for a year and a half and executed everything perfectly and made our dream wedding come true. She is a true professional, extremely organized, and has so much experience in wedding planning. If you need equipment, 3LB has a great selection. Highly recommend Jessica and 3LB.