3 to 1 Video

Seymour, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About 3 to 1 Video

Our wedding films are professionally shot and edited with a cinematic style. Our goal is to tell the story of your wedding day, giving you a cherished keepsake you can share with friends and family and to remember for the rest of your lives! We've shot over 100 weddings since starting 3 to 1 Video in 2010. We have lots of sample films so you can see the quality of our work.

We're always excited to hear from brides and grooms, so feel free to get in touch and let us help you choose the options that best fit your needs!

12 Reviews for 3 to 1 Video

12 3 to 1 Video Reviews

M
Featured
Morgan Mounsey

Married on 11/09/2018

Best Day Ever

3 to 1 is actually based out of Seymour IN! Shaun and his wife Leslie were so amazing to work with. They came to everything and were very punctual. They also helped keep us on time and made sure we ... Read more got a lot of fun shots!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!! If I could give 10 stars I would!

K
Kayla Matern

Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!

We would highly recommend 3 to 1. They captured our entire wedding perfectly. I had asked for a lot of family footage and they delivered. Plus, they we're so nice and easy to work with. Read more We would highly recommend 3 to 1. They captured our entire wedding perfectly. I had asked for a lot of family footage and they delivered. Plus, they we're so nice and easy to work with.

E
Erica

Married on 06/08/2018

I truly cannot say enough good things about working with Shaun! He went above and beyond to make sure that our big day was captured perfectly. He was an absolute pleasure to work with---from our ... Read more initial meeting to the rehearsal and the wedding day itself. He was punctual, professional, and maintained such a calming presence throughout the entire day. It was obvious that he knew exactly what he was doing, and now that we have received our videos, I can't imagine hiring anyone else to be our videographer! The videos were SO well done, and I know that we will cherish them forever. Our experience with 3 to 1 Video was everything we hoped for and more.