307 Events

Traverse City, MI · View map

About 307 Events

Formerly known as Sweet Themes, 307 Events is a full-service event design company providing rentals, styling, and decor. From the smallest details such as place cards, table numbers and stationary, to larger decor items such as whiskey barrels, floor-to-ceiling draping, or elaborate floral design, we can create an awe-inspiring event that still meets your budget. When we design for our clients, we want to create events that truly epitomize their messages, their lives, and their stories. Events are an amazing way to bring people together, to celebrate, to learn, to share. At 307, we strive to provide the perfect message for your event, to create a design that is unique to each client and occasion. If you don't see the particular item you're looking for on our website, please contact us.

32 Reviews for 307 Events

32 307 Events Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 07/14/2018

I could not have been happier with how my decor and flowers turned out! We had a few ‘over the phone’ meetings and I was incredibly vague with what I wanted because I really had no idea what I wanted. ... Read more They talked me through everything and made suggestions and helped me figure out what I actually wanted for my wedding decor. When I walked into the barn after our ceremony I was so impressed with how they put everything together. I got so many compliments on the centerpieces and especially the beautiful bouquets. The mauve colored roses were my favorite! I could go on and on but I will keep this short.. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about 307 events, you guys rocked it! We thank you very much for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Liv
Liv

Married on 07/07/2018

All of my dreams came true!!

Kate and the 307 team brought my vision to life! Our decorations and flowers were better than I could have ever dreamed! Kate and the team were so kind and worked so hard to nail down every detail. We ... Read more are so grateful we got to work with 307 Events for our big day! THANK YOU! :)

E
Erin

Married on 09/02/2017

307 has a fantastic collection of decor, and Kate is so wonderful & accommodating—we enjoyed every bit of our experience! Everything we were looking to purchase was right at our fingertips as a ... Read more rental, and their reasonable pricing made it so easy and accessible. Whatever your event or wedding needs, big or small, Kate and team will help perfect your vision. Thanks, Kate, for turning my dream into a reality. We will be back!