321PhotoBooth

Pleasant Hill, CA · View map

About 321PhotoBooth

Thank you for choosing 321Photobooth! We are here to assist you with any request you may have to ensure your complete success of your party.

Discover a fun and exciting way to entertain your guests in a fun and candid way. 321PhotoBooth is your bay area provider of high performing photo booths for that special event you are planning.

There are some things in life that you do not experience everyday... For months, years and even as a child you have been imagining this moment. The date is set and it's the moment everyone you know is waiting for. They will be a part of your memories for a lifetime, how can you return the favor?

321PhotoBooths are designed with fun in mind and will have your guests giggling, smiling
and laughing uncontrollably. Do you remember the last time you felt that way? They will,
thanks to you :Þ

A Photo GuestBook
It is a growing trend that new Bride and Grooms are using 321photobooth in their weddings to
capture how much fun their guest has had. Our booths can be set to take a series of
duplicate pictures. When the photos are printed, the guest can leave a strip in the
Photo GuestBook along with a personalized message while they keep the other half of the
strip for their own memories of the event. Rent a 321PhotoBooth for your next event . . .

Also for Anniversaries. Birthdays. Corporate. Mitzvahs. Theme. Weddings.

5 Reviews for 321PhotoBooth

5 321PhotoBooth Reviews

S
Suzzy

Married on 09/03/2011

321 Photo Booth was easy to work with and very responsive. My husband and I got married in September of 2011 in Sonoma, CA. We decided somewhat last minute to get a photo booth since our friend had ... Read more one at her wedding and it was so much fun. We were SO glad we did as it was a hit with our guests. The photo booth attendant was really nice and everything was set up exactly as specified. The price was reasonable and we got to choose the style of our photos too! I'd definitely recommend for a wedding/event!

K
Kim

Married on 07/07/2011

When my fiancé initially brought up the idea of using a photo booth for our engagement party, I felt it was a bit too extravagant. Despite my reservations, we went ahead and booked anyway. We booked ... Read more booked with Mey and she made the experience really simple. I gave her the date and she took care of the rest. The attendant came and set up an hour prior to the event as promised. He stayed by the photobooth for the entire 5 hours, making sure guests knew what it was and how to put photos on our scrapbook page. We look at the scrapbook from time to time and we just love the funny, impromptu photos and messages our guests left for us. In terms of logistics, Ilovephotobooths.com did an amazing job of making it completely stress-free. Photos! Photos! Photos! Many guests at my engagement were extremely excited to use the photobooth as many have never seen it before. It was the talk of the night! I overheard guests saying that it was the best event ever because they had so much fun in the photobooth and were able to take a physical souvenir (the other half of the photo strip) of the event away with them. I never said anything, but inside, I thought to myself, “I’m really glad people had a good time” quietly taking the credit even though the photobooth was the main attraction of the event. In a weird way, the photobooth broke the ice between guests who did not know each other. As guests waited in line (yes, it was that popular), guests found something common to talk about: how COOL the photobooth is! From there, conversations caught on like wild fire. Overall, I’m EXTREMELY HAPPY with the ilovephotobooths.com and would highly recommend them to liven up any event. Word of Caution: The photobooth is extremely popular; be prepared to bask in all of the flashing lights.

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 06/25/2011

321 Photobooth was AMAZING! I worked with Mey Chao and along with my wedding coordinator was able to add this special photobooth to our amazing day! Our guests LOVED it! We received an amazing ... Read more and reasonable price and received an invaluable and fun fun photobooth in return. All of my emails with Mey were warm and informative and very professional. They were all set up early - ready for use during the cocktail hour and reception. They had a group of fun props that all our guests used. We received a copy to see what funny things people did in the photobooth and a DVD of everything also!!! We were SOOOO pleased! Thank you 321 photobooth for everything!!!! We highly recommend them to anyone that wants this as part of their wedding day!!! Warmly, Jenny & Jason