36th Street Events

Austin, TX · View map

About 36th Street Events

36TH STREET IS AN UPSCALE CREATIVE PLANNING EVENT DESIGN, STYLING + PRODUCTION COMPANY BASED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

We love making the world a little more beautiful one celebration at a time. Our goal is to offer unparalleled customer service while creating flawless events as unique as you. We believe there is nothing better than being able to celebrate all of life's little moments surrounded by those you love. We are here to make that happen.

31 Reviews for 36th Street Events

31 36th Street Events Reviews

Stacy
Stacy Paltiyevich

Married on 12/01/2018

The absolute best!

I don't know if I can adequately express how happy I am with my decision to use 36th Street Events. My planner was Jessika Knight, and to say she is top-notch is an understatement. She was responsive, ... Read more gave me her honest opinion when I needed it, and a dream to work with. From our initial phone call through the wedding day, she was on top of everything. She really understand the vibe I was going for, and it really felt she wanted to do everything possible to execute my vision. I had multiple family members and wedding party members tell me that my planner was amazing, as she made sure on the day of the wedding that everyone knew at all times where they needed to be and when, as well as provide direction on anything else. You must have Jessika plan your wedding!!

C
carol

Married on 03/24/2018

Jessika Knight at 36th Street Events was our event planner for my daughter's wedding (Prospect House). I think she was born to do this! She saved our sanity during this process. Her demeanor is calm, ... Read more calm, patient, capable. Very detailed oriented and thorough. She is full of creative solutions for any number of situations. Plus, she is kind and fun to work with. She gives a lot of herself and truly cares and wants to create a beautiful event for you. Best money spent!

K
Krystal

Married on 12/02/2017

I worked with Jessika Knight for my December 2nd wedding in West Palm Beach and there aren't enough words to express how wonderful she is. My wedding was originally scheduled to be in Puerto Rico; ... Read more however, Hurricane Maria had different plans. I had to re-plan my whole wedding in 6 weeks and never could have done it without Jessika... like NEVER EVER! I'm a wedding planner in the Austin area so when it came to finding a day of coordinator, I was very picky in regards to who I wanted to work with. I've worked with Jess in the past and am always impressed by how amazing Jessika is at her job. She's super organized, patient, kind and an overall badass. She helped me tremendously in the month leading up to my wedding with vendor communication and taking lead on creating my timeline. She's always super quick to respond to emails and goes above and beyond what you ask for. I never could have imagined our big day without her leading us every step of the way. The timeline ran without a hitch and it was all because of the amazing direction she provided throughout the day. If you're looking to hire a planner to guide you through your planning process and help you implement everything you've ever dreamed of, Jessika is your girl! Jess, I cannot thank you enough for all the hard work, time, and care you put into creating the best day of our lives. Couldn't have done it without you boo!