39 West Catering

Pittsboro, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About 39 West Catering

39 West Catering is a catering service based out of Pittsboro, North Carolina. The company services Pittsboro, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and surrounding areas. 39 West Catering promises creative menus, impeccable attention to detail, and flexibility to work within your budget. Plus, the company wants to not only cater to your appetite but to your imagination. Whatever you want, need, or love is possible with this catering menu.

39 West Catering has over 20 years of experience and all food is prepared by chefs in a fully licensed and insured kitchen. All delivery, setup, and clean up is handled by 39 West Catering. Wedding menu pricing includes servers, bartending, and buffet linen for a five hour reception. Mint lemonade, water, and sweetened iced tea are also included. You can choose from six different wedding menus including barbecue, Italian, Southern, Hors d’ Oeuvres, Elite, or Elegance. Elite includes a cocktail hour, stationary Hors d’ Oeuvres, and a buffet. Elegance includes cocktail hour, buffet, and a carving station.

16 Reviews for 39 West Catering

16 39 West Catering Reviews

A
Amy and Eric Boerner

Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing staff, food, service!

We loved everything about our catered wedding from 39 West. From the tasting with Greg to the site visit with Jen, things went smoothly and there were no glitches! Both Eric and I have worked in the ... Read more food industry, in fact Eric was a chef for many years. WE are a little picky about food and service, and 39 West knocked it out of the park. The food was excellent-we received many compliments from our foodie friends-and the staff was attentive, professional, and fun. They left NO MESS whatsoever and we truly enjoyed their presence. Thank you 39 West for being a part of our very special day!

Brianna
Brianna Moloney Hooks

Married on 05/05/2019

Truly Remarkable!

39 West Catering truly was the BEST! I have received SO MANY compliments on the food. Lots of “It was the best food we’ve ever had at a wedding! ” type compliments. Everything about my experience with ... Read more 39 West was truly remarkable. The communication was impeccable from start to finish, and the staff was incredibly professional and attentive throughout the entirety of my cocktail hour and reception. The price was something I was skeptical of before booking, however, it is 110% worth it! All it took was one tasting and meeting with the owner, Greg, for me to know they needed to be at my wedding. I wish I lived closer to Pittsboro to eat the food more often!

Charline
Charline

Married on 01/12/2019

So easy to work with to really make your wedding yours!

We absolutely loved working the 39 West team! Not only is their food delicious, but they will work with you to make a menu that meets your tastes. We were so sad when we ran out of leftovers because ... Read more they were just so good! They also worked very well with our other vendors. I felt like everyone was part of the party!