3G Event Decor & Rentals

Camden, SC · Visit website

About 3G Event Decor & Rentals

3G Event Decor & Rentals is a full-service wedding design company based in South Carolina. The three-generation, family-owned company has more than 30 combined years of event decor expertise and was founded by a grandmother, daughter, and granddaughter. They specialize in creating signature designs and executing flawless planning of your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner.

3G Event Decor & Rentals offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. The talented team creates a one-stop shop for all your wedding needs when bringing your visions to life. Other planning services they provide include budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They have a vast rental inventory where you can choose event items to add. 3G Event Decor & Rentals works with all types of weddings, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, non-religious ceremonies, and religious ceremonies.

3 Reviews for 3G Event Decor & Rentals

3 3G Event Decor & Rentals Reviews

L
Latissimus Harris

Married on 04/29/2018

Baby Shower

The Baby Shower was spectacular. It’s was absolutely beautiful. 3G Event & Decor’s attention to detail was unbelievable. I had ideas that I couldn’t put into words and they executed my vision ... Read more perfectly. I’m going to book them for my grandson’s 1st birthday also.

T
Tammy

Married on 09/16/2017

Best Decision EVER!!!

Where do I start... I don't know what we would've done without 3G. They made our wedding day and the whole process run seamlessly. Hiring 3G was the best decision I made. They are a great team with so ... Read more much talent and creativity. I did not stress about anything and when I had any questions they were always responsive. I mostly called Dionna but any question I had (even the picky meticulous ones), they had answers for. They can do anything and are THE BEST hands down.

K
Karrigan Huey

Married on 03/01/2018

Tons of rental items!

3G has tons of party supplies. I like that they had a nice variety to choose from. We ordered tables, linens, & chairs. Great price & highly professional... Will use them again! Read more 3G has tons of party supplies. I like that they had a nice variety to choose from. We ordered tables, linens, & chairs. Great price & highly professional... Will use them again!

3G Event Decor & Rentals FAQ