3SIXTEEvents LLC

Washington, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About 3SIXTEEvents LLC

3SIXTEEvents LLC is an experienced wedding planner based in Washington, D.C. Regardless of the size of your wedding or your planning needs, they have the skill and expertise to make planning your special day a stress-free experience. Their goal is to use their creative and artistic experience to bring your wedding vision to life.

3SIXTEEvents LLC offers several services and packages to ensure your wedding is a success. Whether you are looking for day-of coordination, partial or full wedding planning; they provide options to fit every need and budget. You can relax knowing you are hiring trusted vendors for your big day with helpful services such as referrals. 3SIXTEEvents LLC has the following services available for you to consider:

• To-do lists

D
Featured
Deirdre

Married on 06/16/2018

Dee Dee was a pleasure to work with. I will just say, I started planning before I found her and she did the partial planning package for us since we hired several vendors already but we ended up ... Read more changing our venue and Dee Dee was so helpful with working with us through that transition and getting all of our other vendors on board. I got pregnant half way through the process and she was so helpful as I redirected my attention from the wedding to my new growing family. She took care of following up with Vendors and even the vendors I already booked, she circled back with them to make sure we were getting the best deal and value. She was patient even when we weren't, she was thorough even when we weren't, and she always is responsive, even when we weren't. As a crazy pregnant lady with very specific desires and ideas (especially budget constraints) I could tell I was a lot of work but she was so gracious and kind and professional. She has an amazing spirit and I could tell from our first meeting that she would not disappoint. I'm so glad she didn't. My husband and I have already recommended her to people we know and care for so we are without question, happy about our decision to have Dee Dee and her amazingly kind staff work to bring our anniversary wedding to life.

P
Phil Osagie

Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional

Ray and I are eternally grateful to Deedee – 3SixteEvents for the opportunity to work with you, and most importantly bringing our dream wedding to live. When I got engaged, I actually didn’t think so ... Read more much of my wedding day, because I didn’t think my dream wedding can be brought to live. I was actually looking forward to after the wedding and moving in with my husband. Ray and I have full time jobs, and planning our wedding was beginning to stress us. When we had our first meeting with Deedee- 3SixteEvents, she explained the process and made everything look so simple. There was an instant connection with Deedee in our initial meeting and our personalities meshed very well. We walked away from that meeting feeling confident that we would be well taken care of. Our instincts proved right and we could not have asked for a better Wedding Planner! Having Deedee as our wedding planner was truly a blessing. She was fantastic, made our wedding day go extra smoothly, and it was indeed a beautiful day. As a couple who initially didn’t want to spend the extra money, I have to say that we feel like Deedee’s work and presence were worth many times what we paid her. We felt this way not only because, with her help, the wedding day went perfectly and everything was beautiful, but also because Deedee just went above and beyond at every opportunity. She suggested the best vendors for us and was always available to talk about wedding details. One thing I love most about her is her passion, and making the success of our wedding her number one priority, at a point I had this feeling like we were in it together. She is calm, patience, and extremely tolerant, we never saw her get angry throughout this process, even when we were acting difficult. Her professionalism is on another lever…I remember walking down the aisle to my husband, (we had an outdoor wedding), and it started raining, with tears in my eyes I looked at Deedee and said “It’s about to rain” and she responded back at me “No it’s about to stop raining”… She gave me this look like “I got you”, like a child, I believed her and decided to let go of my fears and focus on the moment and my husband… I felt this calm in my spirit. That moment was very unique and a special moment for me... It shows how sincere and caring she is, it felt like it wasn’t just a job for her, but someone who wanted to see us succeed and have a great day! If you were to hire her for your wedding, things would go very smoothly and things would be set up just as you wanted, but also she would just be a joy to be around. I cannot tell you the number of times she calmed me about a vendor or some other wedding-related issue, infact at some point she became my personal shrink LOL. I honestly cannot imagine how we would have done it without her. She brought her team and while she was at the site supervising the set-up, she made sure one of her staff members was with me making sure I had everything I needed while I got ready. As late at 2am, she was still with me at the hotel making sure I had my wedding outfits packed up and moved to our suite for the night… I was so amazed because the hotel staff would have done that, but she stayed till the end to make sure everything was perfect! That is the kind of wedding planner you need, the one that will go above and beyond for you, and I am glad we decided to go with 3SixteenEvents. Everyone kept talking about how beautiful our wedding was, and they all requested to have her contact because it was indeed a beautiful wedding. I am so glad to say I had my dream wedding!!! If you are getting married and would like help planning your big day. I highly recommend 3SixteEvents, Deedee is truly exceptional at wedding planning! She will ensure that the vision of your wedding is seen through from start to finish (while keeping within your budget). I am so grateful for having crossed paths with Deedee. Thank you Phil and Ray Mbah

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding of the year

Deedee was amazing my wife enjoyed working with her our wedding was spectacular and something I’ll enjoy telling my children and grandchildren about. I would and will recommend her and her team for ... Read more weddings and future events.