3ventslovers

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About 3ventslovers

3ventslovers is an event wedding planning service based out of Cancun in Mexico. 3ventslovers is owned and operated by Mariana, an idea magician who can transform your dreams into unique experience. Mariana and her team will work tirelessly to remove stress and anxiety from the planning process, allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy one of the most important days of your life. They specialize in crafting destination weddings and unforgettable memories, using your vision to make it all happen.

3ventslovers can offer planning assistance for civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional event planning services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kimberli

Married on 03/09/2019

She went above and beyond to make us happy

Mariana, Gustavo, and her team from 3ventslovers really made our wedding day a special one. We had a wedding of 76 people in Playa del Carmen and every one of our guests were so surprised at how ... Read more seamless and how smoothly the wedding went and I have my planning team to thank. Together we shared ideas and thoughts for what our day would be like and in the end she knew me so well she surprised me with a few little details that pulled the wedding together perfectly and our guests kept raving about them. Mariana and her team stayed the entire day with us (way before ceremony for setup and through to end of reception) to make sure the day would go as smoothly as possible and it went as well as it possibly could have. She made sure to really listen to my needs and wants for this wedding- paying attention to my budget, preferences, and dislikes- and this is an important quality in a wedding planner. I would highly recommend her and her team for any event you might have- big or small- because she will do a good job of it all. I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and, again, in the end I have 3ventslovers to thank for that.

L
Laura

Married on 03/25/2017

Increíble la responsabilidad y ayuda en la organización de mi boda. Siempre atentos a cada mensaje, a cada consulta y con asesoramiento adecuado en todos los rubros (catering, flores, decoración). ... Read more Súper recomendable tanto para bodas pequeñas como para grandes eventos. Muchas gracias por todo!

3ventslovers FAQ