4.0 Cellars

Fredericksburg, TX · View map · Visit website

About 4.0 Cellars

4.0 Cellars is a winery in the San Antonio, Texas area for couples seeking a modern and industrial wedding location. This venue offers unpaved natural spaces in harmony with spaces of stone, metal and wood. Couples will find this winery in Fredericksburg, Texas, approximately one hour and 20 minutes from downtown San Antonio.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 250 guests can celebrate with couples at 4.0 Cellars. There are multiple event spaces to accommodate celebrations of different sizes and couples with different tastes. For larger indoor receptions, couples can use the Event Center. This space seats between 50 and 250 guests. Here, couples will find high ceilings with exposed metal, wood accents and large windows offering an abundance of natural light. The Pavilion is the venue’s outdoor area. This beautiful structure of polished wood and black metal beams seats 70 guests beneath its shelter, although up to 150 guests can enjoy the surrounding uncovered area. For a smal indoor reception, couples can use The Boardroom for its intimate setting. This room is furnished with upholstered chairs and benches, as well as other items with antique appearances. Despite its vintage charm, this room is fully equipped with modern technology and amenities.

This venue welcomes couples to revel in any wedding-related event on its property. This includes bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners in addition to ceremonies and events. For these occasions, couples will find the following services at 4.0 Cellars:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup

Cuisine
The bartenders at this tasting room venue serve specialty and house wines for a couple’s reception. These wines come from three local wineries. Although wine is not produced at this venue, couples will find grapevines that can be used for photo opportunities.

24 Reviews for 4.0 Cellars

24 4.0 Cellars Reviews

I
Featured
Isabel

Married on 09/29/2018

My wedding dreams came true!

I could not have asked for a better place to get married or for a better wedding coordinator! Cristol exceeded my expectations, from the first day I met her when I was shopping around for a venue, to ... Read more my big day. She was simply the best! I do not live near Fredericksburg and did most of the planning remotely which can be nerve-wracking at times. Any time I emailed Cristol with questions or needed to schedule a time to come down to meet her, she was always accommodating and helpful. She also provided me with a great list of vendors that she has worked with and that was a HUGE help for an out of towner like me. On my rehearsal and wedding day, Cristol kept the show running smoothly! I am beyond grateful for her and the entire staff who helped make my wedding such an incredible day! I have been given countless compliments on what a fun and beautiful wedding we had, and it is all because of the fantastic crew at 4.0 cellars! THANK YOU! As for the venue itself - it was perfect, and I am sure it will even be more amazing when the new event center is built. The landscaping and outdoor bar were excellent. I cannot wait to see my wedding photos. All and all, you cannot go wrong with having a wedding at this charming winery!

L
Lance Barnes

Getting married on 12/03/2020

Great time!

Cristol was great to work with and the new venue and accommodations were excellent. Read more Cristol was great to work with and the new venue and accommodations were excellent.

Cheryl
Cheryl Davis

Getting married on 03/03/2020

LOVE 4.0 Cellars

Cristol is the BEST! She was really accommodating and organizing everything for me the day of. The place looked beautiful and catered to all weather. The day came together so perfectly. The Venue was ... Read more Beautiful! Great if you want a Country vibe.