4 Moons Travel

Jamestown, NC, NC · View map · Visit website

About 4 Moons Travel

4 Moons Travel is a travel agency located in Jamestown, North Carolina. From honeymoons to destination weddings, they will make your planning experience fun and pleasurable. Their team can take care of the details and upcoming “firsts” so you can sit back and enjoy your trip.

At 4 Moons Travel, the team will provide knowledge and tips based on first-hand experience. They will help you manage all of the details, whether you are selecting a venue, entertainment, transportation or travel partners. To ensure that your experience runs smoothly, they can help you plan:

• Romantic vacations
  • Luxury trips
  • Cruises
  • Travel insurance

Other Services
This North Carolina travel agency covers a wide variety of destinations. Couples may choose from:

• Africa

17 4 Moons Travel Reviews

M
Mia

Married on 05/06/2018

I had the perfect honeymoon all thanks to Christie with 4 Moons Travel! I first called her because I was overwhelmed with trying to find an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. She asked me what I was ... Read more looking for and gave me a lot of options and recommendations based on her extensive knowledge. I know that I could not have done any better on my own and I am very happy that she took care of everything for us. It was one less thing to worry about before the big day! I will be contacting her again for any future trips.

User3308026

Recently married

We have friends who continuously use Allen at 4 Moons Travel & highly recommended him to us when it came time to plan our honeymoon. My husband was very pleased with all of his interactions with ... Read more Allen. When we arrived at the resort, I was blown away. We had an amazing honeymoon & we will definitely continue to use Allen for upcoming trips.

R
Ronald

Married on 02/10/2018

With any service similar to this, I would recommend that couples also do their own research to support the work done by their travel agent. My wife and I were thorough when researching options for our ... Read more honeymoon and it made us appreciate Christie (our travel agent at 4 Moons Travel) even more because we were able to see just how much she was able to save us. In addition, she was able to educate us on different options we noticed online that we thought were good options but she obviously knew much more about how different websites and services can be somewhat "gimmicky". As a result of this service, we had an amazing time on our honeymoon; everything was PERFECT!!!