4 Moons Travel

Jamestown, North Carolina, NC · View map · Visit website

About 4 Moons Travel

4 Moons Travel is a travel agency located in Jamestown, North Carolina. From honeymoons to destination weddings, they will make your planning experience fun and pleasurable. Their team can take care of the details and upcoming “firsts” so you can sit back and enjoy your trip.

At 4 Moons Travel, the team will provide knowledge and tips based on first-hand experience. They will help you manage all of the details, whether you are selecting a venue, entertainment, transportation or travel partners. To ensure that your experience runs smoothly, they can help you plan:

• Cruises
  • Luxury trips
  • Romantic trips
  • Travel insurance

Other Services
This North Carolina travel agency covers a wide variety of destinations. Couples may choose from:

• Africa

17 4 Moons Travel Reviews

M
Mia

Married on 05/06/2018

I had the perfect honeymoon all thanks to Christie with 4 Moons Travel! I first called her because I was overwhelmed with trying to find an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. She asked me what I was ... Read more looking for and gave me a lot of options and recommendations based on her extensive knowledge. I know that I could not have done any better on my own and I am very happy that she took care of everything for us. It was one less thing to worry about before the big day! I will be contacting her again for any future trips.

R
Ronald

Married on 02/10/2018

With any service similar to this, I would recommend that couples also do their own research to support the work done by their travel agent. My wife and I were thorough when researching options for our ... Read more honeymoon and it made us appreciate Christie (our travel agent at 4 Moons Travel) even more because we were able to see just how much she was able to save us. In addition, she was able to educate us on different options we noticed online that we thought were good options but she obviously knew much more about how different websites and services can be somewhat "gimmicky". As a result of this service, we had an amazing time on our honeymoon; everything was PERFECT!!!

T
TABITHA

Married on 11/04/2017

I would reccommend 4 moons travel for any travel needs. Christi was professional and super helpful from start to finish. I will certainly use their services again! Read more I would reccommend 4 moons travel for any travel needs. Christi was professional and super helpful from start to finish. I will certainly use their services again!!!