41 Winks

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About 41 Winks

41 Winks is an event favor and gift boutique in Brooklyn, New York, that specializes in luxurious sleep masks and pillows. Their mission is to create a space where people can kick back, relax, and recharge from all the stress of their day. Self-care isn’t trendy to them, and they believe that everyone deserves a little me-time now and then to leave you feeling extra rested.

41 Winks sells customized and personalized sleep masks. There’s no minimum order requirement, so if you want to order one to start and see how it comes out, go for it! 41 Winks offers design services and shipping/express shipping options. Their products have a three to four week turnaround time from the initial contact to the time of shipment. Their THAT GIRL Eye masks donate a percentage of profits to their partner, I AM THAT GIRL, a non-profit dedicated to fostering confidence, purpose, and self-love in young women.

2 Reviews for 41 Winks

2 41 Winks Reviews

The
Featured
The Stables at Strawberry Creek

Married on 11/20/2018

Incredible products, first-class company

I own a wedding venue in Knoxville TN, The Stables at Strawberry Creek. Our brides and their families RAVE about 41 Winks and their products! The eye masks are perfect for bridesmaids gifts, mothers ... Read more of the groom, and a staple for our historic on-site cabin where sleep and relaxation is #1. Make 41 Winks a part of your special occasion.

K
Kaci Bramhall

Married on 12/14/2018

Unique gifts from a wonderful company!

I am in love with 41 winks! I ordered the Girl Power power masks for a bridal party that I was a part of. We used them in the goody bags for the Bachelorette party! If I had time I would have created ... Read more something custom, but I was in a rush. The girls loved them! I also still use my mask to sleep every night, because it is SO comfy like a pillow for my eyes. Thank you to the 41 Winks team for making this gift option so accessible and fun! I can't wait to use y'all again!

41 Winks FAQ