434 Events

Ambler, PA · View map

About 434 Events

Event design, management and planning- let 434 Events mange it all so you can enjoy your big day! Through a mix of florals, linens, lighting and more, we spin up the wedding of your dreams- one that will leave your guests gushing for years to come, and best of all, you smiling thinking back on it all.

1 Reviews for 434 Events

1 434 Events Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 05/31/2014

I can't say enough about the truly AMAZING job Kristen & Lindsay at 434 Events did for me and my husband. I worked with them for all of my wedding related events- engagement party, bridal shower, ... Read more bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner and my wedding- and their attention to detail is unparalleled. Their motto is "it's all in the details" and that could not be more true. They thought of everything and made sure every detail was perfect. They worked very closely with me to set the look and feel for each event- then brought it all to life. Kristen & Lindsay took all of the stress out of the planning process for me. I knew they had it all covered- so I could truly enjoy everything. You will not regret investing in this team to design, plan and coordinate your day- not only will it all run smoothly, but it will look BEAUTIFUL!!!

434 Events FAQ