44th & Luxe Events

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About 44th & Luxe Events

44th & Luxe Events is a driven and organized wedding planning company that is dedicated to helping you create the wedding of your dreams. This is day for you to enjoy and cherish. Allow 44th & Luxe Events to take on as much or as little as you want to lighten your load and ensure your wedding is unforgettable and exactly what you envisioned. They can accommodate any style of wedding, from countryside chic to glamourous city skylines.

44th & Luxe Events wants to help you in any and every way you will let them. Come to them for help with budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design and either full or partial planning. Other, more simple ways they can help is with the creation of timelines and to-do lists, as well as referring you to other wedding vendors and services.

13 Reviews for 44th & Luxe Events

13 44th & Luxe Events Reviews

Bo
Bo

Married on 05/11/2019

Much more than a "Day of Coordinator"

I love Heidi! We hired 44th and Luxe for "day of planning" but she was so much more. She and her assistants were so great to work with and I felt so taken care. She kept everything organized, ... Read more advocated for me with other vendors, and rolled with the punches with last minute request changes. Hire Heidi!!

Cristina
Cristina

Married on 09/02/2018

Personal Approach for a Flawless Wedding Day!

Hiring 44th & Luxe as my day-of coordinator was without a doubt the best decision I made for my wedding! Heidi took the time to get to know me and my groom and fully understand our vision for the day ... Read more and the things that mattered most to us. From that very first meeting until the last dance of the night, she made it her priority to fully bring that vision to life flawlessly! In the weeks leading up to our big day she made my life so easy and stress-free with detailed packing lists, timelines and clear communication. She blew me away with how quick she was to respond to emails and texts. Her experience and advice was also incredibly helpful, she was straightforward with me when it came to the places where she thought we could save some money and where it made more sense to invest. I felt she had my back 100%. And on top of all that, she is an absolute joy of a person! She's sweet, funny and caring - she enhanced our getting ready room with her bubbly personality. My family and friends adored having her around on the big day also - many of them made a point to tell me "that Heidi is amazing!" They are right and I highly recommend hiring her to ensure your wedding day is as special and stress-free as can be!

K
Kristen

Married on 06/30/2018

Heidi was AMAZING and I could not have done it without her! From day 1, she took over and made everything go smoothly. I cannot rave enough about her, and I am so thankful! Read more Heidi was AMAZING and I could not have done it without her! From day 1, she took over and made everything go smoothly. I cannot rave enough about her, and I am so thankful!