59 & Bluebell

West Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About 59 & Bluebell

59 & Bluebell is a wedding planner located in West Palm Beach, Florida. This planner promises to offer couples high quality coordination services so that they can have a great wedding. This group of four planners is dedicated to making sure every couples’ vision is realized with care and respect.

59 & Bluebell knows every client is unique, so they consult with clients to make sure they know exactly what couples want. They will happily plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for couples’ civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, and double weddings, as well as elopements. They offer many services to ensure your wedding runs as smoothly and as stress free as possible, including the following:

• Budget analysis

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 06/01/2019

Hire 59 & Bluebell ASAP

Katie from 59 & Bluebell is simply the best. She truly brought our vision to life on our wedding day. She recommended the best vendors available while staying within our budget, and offered amazing ... Read more suggestions. Plus she has great connections with all sorts of wedding vendors. Katie checked in with me constantly throughout planning our wedding and always welcomed my questions. She made sure the wedding planning wasn't stressful and made our wedding day go smoothly. Plus everything, from the table linens to the cake table, was set up perfectly. I would highly reccomend Katie and 59 & Bluebell

Kim
Kim Cassino

Married on 05/26/2019

Mother of the bride perspective

Katie is an absolute asset to the wedding planning process. The vendors that Katie has connections with and recommend were amazing, particularly the florist, DJ, and photographers. Normally on wedding ... Read more day, the mother of the bride would be very stressed and frantic but not with Katie. I was able to relax with my daughter all morning and afternoon as my daughter and the rest of the wedding party got ready instead of stressing. This is because Katie handled everything the day of wedding, from making sure vendors were arriving on time to ensuring our personal wedding touches, like the guest book and pictures of the couples, were in place and looking great. Being stress free on the day of the wedding was so rewarding and I can’t thank Katie enough - I would highly recommend her!

K
Kristina Josef

Married on 03/09/2019

They’re the best!

If you’re going to hire a wedding planner, make sure it’s 59 & Bluebell. You won’t regret it! We would have been lost in the planning process if we didn’t have Katie! Read more If you’re going to hire a wedding planner, make sure it’s 59 & Bluebell. You won’t regret it! We would have been lost in the planning process if we didn’t have Katie!