6.25 Paper Studio

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About 6.25 Paper Studio

6.25 Paper Studio is a locally owned stationery company based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. As a small business, we strive to promote and support the local community while working towards a healthier planet. Our purpose is to translate your unique event and individual style to paper, creating a custom stationery package at a price comparable to non-custom options. We provide services for any event at any size, and if you have a unique idea that you would like to pursue, we are always up for the challenge!

If you are interested in talking about your event stationery, we prefer you set up a meeting. Otherwise, feel free to stop by our shop in downtown Grand Rapids and browse some of the designs (we just cannot gaurantee time to meet with you unless you set up an appointment).

Read more about our design process/prices, and please feel free to contact us for any reason at all! You can also reach us at hello@625paper.com and 616-745-5402.

36 Reviews for 6.25 Paper Studio

36 6.25 Paper Studio Reviews

User3355828

Event date: 07/27/2013

Abbey truly makes your vision come to life through her designs and provides proofs for all her work to ensure your satisfaction with the end product. On top of design expertise, she offers quality ... Read more papers that are forest-stewardship council (FSC) certified so I was able to purchase invites that line up with my values of sustainability. Such a pleasure to work with from start to finish; I would highly recommend 6.25 Paper for your next big event!

K
Kimi

Married on 09/29/2012

Quite honestly, my invitations and the rest of my wedding suite were one of my very favorite parts of our wedding. Abbey did a fantastic job helping my out-of-the-box/out-of-the-book ideas come ... Read more beautifully to life. Nothing about our stationery was traditional — and Abbey was more than happy to oblige. I couldn't be happier with the finished products and how they enhanced our entire event and our guests' experiences. And, judging by the dozens of comments we received from our guests, neither could they!

K
Katie

Married on 09/15/2012

I loved working with everyone at 6. 25! Abbey was so helpful and a pleasure to work with! The labels and little extras she helped me with made my wedding reception so much more! Thank You 6. 25 Read more I loved working with everyone at 6.25! Abbey was so helpful and a pleasure to work with!! The labels and little extras she helped me with made my wedding reception so much more! Thank You 6.25