6 Degrees Mobile Spa

Mentor, OH · View map

About 6 Degrees Mobile Spa

Our Team has over 20 years experience in the Beauty Industry and has trained with the best. We want your event to be the best it can be. We bring the beauty and spa experience to you. So you can relax and let us cater to you on your special day!

Love and Lipgloss,
The 6 Degrees Mobile Spa staff

5 Reviews for 6 Degrees Mobile Spa

5 6 Degrees Mobile Spa Reviews

User2967668

2+ years ago

I loved them! Getting in contact with Erin was always easy. She answered all of my questions and they had great prices that really fit my budget. I worked with a different Erin and she was just ... Read more amazing. I loved getting to work with her and she was great with all of my girls. Especially my 4 year old flower girl. I will definitely keep 6 Degrees in mind for any other events I have! And I will be going to Erin for all of my other hair needs!

User4173634

2+ years ago

Good Afternoon Lauren Let me first start off by saying I am so sorry about your experience. Unfortunately this was the first time I have been become aware of this and to find out about your experience ... Read more experience being this terrible on a review is not the way this company or your experience should have turned out. I take full responsibility because each person in our company is hand picked to be the best in the business due to technique and service. I wanted to reach out here publically but also will be reaching out to you personally. I am appalled at what has happened and it will be addressed immediately. Again I appreciate your feedback and if you had you reached out to me personally it would have been addressed at that time. I realize you are very upset as you should be and wanted to express it here but hopefully you will understand that I knew nothing of your experience being this negative and I again apologize deeply and hope you know that I will do what is necessary to take action to make sure this never happens again in the future. Sincerely, 6 degrees

A
Annette

Married on 07/02/2012

Excellent job! Thank you 6 degrees! Read more Excellent job!! Thank you 6 degrees!!