617 Weddings

Woburn, MA · View map

About 617 Weddings

617 Weddings is a wedding photography company that is located in Woburn, Massachusetts. This full-service wedding company has an incredible team who are dedicated and passionate about capturing couples' love stories and telling them through the images they produce. 617 Weddings aims to create images that will last a lifetime.

617 Weddings beautifully incorporates contemporary, traditional, and photojournalism styles to create incredible final images. 617 Weddings start the process with an engagement shoot so that they can get to know the couple and the couple can get to know them. This pre-wedding shoot allows the couple to feel more relaxed on the big day and let their love unfold naturally and authentically for the photographer to capture. The company's services include:

• High-resolution images
  • Second photographer
  • Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Trash-the-dress shoots

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, 617 Weddings can provide the images in these various final formats:

• Albums

Laura
Laura

Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience!

Our wedding was July 20th at Charter Oak Country Club in Hudson, MA and we had the best time we could have asked for. We had 617 weddings/John Loconte for our photographer and we are very happy with ... Read more our choice! John is very personable, easily approached for any concerns and we love our pictures! Would definitely recommend them for anyone's wedding!

J
Jen

Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 Wedding

John LoConte is amazing! We were lucky enough to book him for our wedding a few weeks ago and we are still in awe of his work! During the booking/planning process leading up to the wedding he was ... Read more very responsive and super helpful in guiding us as to the best places/times to get the best photos on our wedding day. Some photographers want to take a lot of staged photos during the reception and that was not the case within John. At times we didn’t even know he was there snapping pictures and yet he managed to capture all of the most intimate and special moments of our day! We had a few sample photos within a few days and we received our USB with all of our photos within two weeks of the wedding! The photos he took are just absolutely stunning!!! Do yourselves a favor and contact him. You won’t regret it!!

Carla
Carla Mabee

Married on 06/07/2019

Married 6/7/19

John LoConte was amazing. Our pictures are gorgeous & so many to choose from. I will admit, my groom & I did not let John know any specifics on certain pictures we wanted. When I saw the pictures I ... Read more realized we did not get a very important one of my grandmother alone with the two of us. I asked John if he could make one. I had that very special picture from him within a few days & looks amazing. Just what I wanted. He was professional, pleasant & blended so well we didn’t even know when he was snapping away. He answered my emails right away & I was amazed at how quick he was with getting the pictures to us. Prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend 617 weddings, John LoConte for photography. Our experience was amazing, stress & worry free planning right through reception. Lifetime of memories thanks to John’s amazing photos.