654LIMO

Destin, Florida · View map · Visit website

About 654LIMO

Arrive to your ceremony in style with 654Limo, a transportation service located in Destin, Florida. This limousine company offers a wide variety of vehicles that are in beautiful condition and detailed with care. Couples along the Emerald Coast can arrive in style with 654Limo's reliable and stylish transporation options.

You deserve the best in transportation for your wedding day, and 654Limo is a company you can trust, with over 15 years experience in the industry. Couples can expect a variety of top-notch amenities—such as bars, DVD players, flat screens, privacy partitions, wedding signage, bottled water and ice, fiber optics, premium stereos, and red carpet service—and transporation can be provided for one-way trips, round trips, and for stops at multiple locations. Luxury vehicle options provided by the company include:

• Rolls-Royce Ghost

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 05/19/2012

I used 654 Limo to have the wedding party get to the wedding. I actually rented a bus for all the guests to get from the hotel to the ceremony and then over to the reception, I approached that company ... Read more when I decided to have a limo for the wedding party, however even with their "discount" they were still more than double the price of 654 Limo!!! 654 Limo not only had a great price, but the limo was nice and new, freshly washed....loved how shiny it was! The driver was incredibly nice and very classy, he really helped me calm my nerves before the ceremony. And they even included champagne, which I was totally not expecting! They really went above and beyond, and I would recommend not using anyone else in the Destin area!

M
Meredith

Married on 10/25/2015

We had a 35-passenger bus drive the bridal party to the ceremony location, and then take guests to and from the reception and their hotel. The driver was really nice and professional and was on time. ... Read more He even called the day before to confirm the pickup location and time with me. I would definitely use 654 Limo again! Their prices were reasonable and their customer service was excellent.

L
laura

Married on 07/11/2015

Could not been better! The classic car was amazing! The driver was on time and very professional, helped us out through out the night. I would highly recommend this company. My brother used them for ... Read more his birthday party and was very happy with the service.