7 Degrees [floral+closet+life]

Prosser, WA · View map

About 7 Degrees [floral+closet+life]

Your vision becomes ours. We will create the most unique floral designs to make your day everything you have imagined. We pride ourselves in our knowledge of current trends, excellent customer service, and utmost care that we give each one of our customers. We accomodate customers for all events including office parties, special occasions, holidays, and specialize in weddings. We can't wait to help you beautify your occasion! Call us at 509.786.4440 for a consultation today!

2 Reviews for 7 Degrees [floral+closet+life]

2 7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] Reviews

P
Parker

Married on 09/01/2015

I promise you won't be disappointed! I have used 7 Degrees Floral 3-4 times in the past 2. 5months to send flowers to a friend and each time the girl was in shock when she received them! If you need a ... Read more place that WILL NOT let you down,then this is it! I live in NC and need a place I can trust to send out something pretty and not just the same ole bouquet of flowers/roses,if you want it Jamie(the owner) can get it(and at a decent price too)!!! I wanted something unusual to send to my female friend in WA and so I asked Jamie if she could get blue roses.."absolutely" was the answer. My name is Parker H. from Charlotte NC and I promise you can't go wrong with Jamie @ 7 Degrees Floral. Oh and one last thing, Jamie is truly dedicated to her business, she delivered a bouquet after hours one evening because i called so late in the day and needed the flowers delivered after they closed that day! I'm telling you these people are THE BEST!

N
Nikki

Married on 06/22/2013

Jaimie at 7 degrees was great to work with! She was very honest about flower choices, what was in season, what isn't, what would survive the heat etc. She is very knowledgeable and helps you make the ... Read more right decision. All our decorative flowers looked great and survived the June heat just like she said! And my bouquet was so incredibly beautiful I can thank her enough for her hard work!

7 Degrees [floral+closet+life] FAQ