7 Sharp 9

Marietta, GA · View map · Visit website

About 7 Sharp 9

7 Sharp 9 is a fun, live band located in Marietta, Georgia. They're skilled in a variety of genres and only play what you want to hear. They pride themselves on their high energy, professionalism and skill. 7 Sharp 9 loves what they do and they'll be sure to keep your dance floor packed all night long.

Experience
This band has been a part of the Atlanta wedding industry for over five years. They've won numerous awards including WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award for 2016-2018. They will cover top hits as well as play their own music. 7 Sharp 9 is currently working on their fourth album. Their previous songs have been featured on the radio as well as MTV, E!, VH1 and HGTV.

While this band is primarily a Pop/Rock band, they've had success creating country music, ballads and hard rock music as well. If you book them for your reception, they will provide ceremony music for free. Their lead singer, CJ will act as DJ during band breaks so your party doesn't have to stop. Additional services include:

• Learning new songs

M
Featured
Mason

Married on 05/19/2018

Hey Chris, I can't believe it has been over 3 weeks since the wedding! I just wanted to reach out and say THANK YOU; you guys were absolutely the hit of the night. All of our friends and family will ... Read more will not stop raving about how incredible the band was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. Some people have told us they forgot they were at a wedding and not a concert; they've never seen so many people dancing at a wedding! The pictures capture it all - so much laughter and fun. Walter and I really appreciate you playing up until 11:00 to accommodate all of our requests and for playing "one more song" at the end! Please let me know where the best place is to write a review and if you ever need a reference or need me to speak to someone about you guys I would be MORE than happy to do so. Thank you again for helping us throw an epic party for our special day! Also - if you want access to our photos please let me know and I will send you a link. Mason and Walter

Carey
Carey Leah

Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding day band for Ceremony and Reception - AMAZING

Couldn't of asked for a better band to work with for my wedding. Chris was great at responding and answering any crazy bride questions I had. Chris also learned 3 songs to play for my ceremony in one ... Read more month! I highly recommend using 7Sharp9 for your next event!

P
Peggy Campbell

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Band!

The band was the highlight of our wedding! We got so many compliments on how great they were. They kept the party going all night! Wish there were more stars! Read more The band was the highlight of our wedding! We got so many compliments on how great they were. They kept the party going all night! Wish there were more stars!