7 Stars Limousine

Bellevue, WA · View map · Visit website

About 7 Stars Limousine

7 Stars Limousine is an exceptional wedding limousine and shuttle service based out of Bellevue, Washington. This team has over eight years of combined experience in the wedding transportation industry. Their impressive fleet of stretch limousines includes a Chrysler 300, Cadillac Escalade, and a Hummer H2. Their fleet of shuttle buses consists of a 12, 14, and 24 seater Ford Krystal Koach, and a Luxury coach bus with a capacity of 50 passengers.

7 Stars Limousine offers couples a wide range of special services in order to provide a truly memorable wedding transportation experience. Some of their services include the following:

• Round-trips
  • One-way trips
  • Multiple-location journeys
  • Bar
  • Bottled water/ice
  • Flat screen TVs
  • Privacy partition

Areas Covered
7 Stars Limousine is based out of Bellevue, Washington, and serves couples celebrating their love throughout the Greater Seattle area.

2 Reviews for 7 Stars Limousine

2 7 Stars Limousine Reviews

A
Alek

Married on 09/22/2017

Long dreamed of for the weekend to take a ride on a luxurious limousine around the city, in its great city. For friends I found through the company ... Read more https://limoscanner.com/partner-vehicle/6413-chevrolet-suburban-7-stars-limousine/ limousine wanted: excellent design and elegant interior - just super! Employees of the company treated my request with the seriousness and carried out efficiently: limousine filed on time, without any nuances. Decent driver, clean and comfortable car, reasonable price. Throughout the trip I and my friends were very pleased with our choice of this company. Really wanted in the near future to order my mom a birthday the same limo. Thank you for the professionalism of all the staff.

E
Elle

Event date: 03/15/2015

My fiance and I celebrated our anniversary by booking a limousine service to take us out for fun. I wanted to do something special, so booked with 7 STARS LIMOUSINE SERVICE. I am so happy I did. The ... Read more driver's name was David, and he was unexpected friendly, punctual and knew where he was driving. The car was so entertaining (music, wine, food etc), clean and airy inside. We enjoyed the car more then SEA sight seeing ( well almost LOL) . Also the price was cheaper then all other limousine services( I called more then 11 limousine services, but their price was rough). I've talked to the owner directly, her name is Rafa. She is an extremely friendly gal. She said, she spends a lot of extra money for customer's entertaining and service. I think their service is the BEST. We are planning to use them everytime.

7 Stars Limousine FAQ