7 Stars Limousine

Bellevue, WA · View map · Visit website

About 7 Stars Limousine

7 Stars Limousine is a luxury ground chauffeured transportation company with over 8 years of combined experience in the limousine world. We specialize in corporate transportation with the availability of elite sedans, SUVs and minivans.

Our main purpose for each client is to provide limousine service which meets all of their expectations. We not only provide our own fleet of vehicles, we also affiliate ourselves with some of the largest limousine companies throughout the West Coast region. Don’t worry, all of our certified affiliates believe and practice the same mission to provide safe, secure and high quality of service while exceeding your expectations each and every time.

Whether you are performing a sold-out concert or you are here for a meeting from out of town, you are our VIP. Along with our pride in customer service, we pride ourselves in keeping your privacy intact. We will get you from the hotel, to the show, and around town in style, comfort and secrecy.

Our professional chauffeurs are trained to control crowds. We work in tandem with security teams to provide a seamless, stressless ride to your venue, high-rise or event. Our super-tinted privacy windows provide the highest level of discretion and comfort.

2 Reviews for 7 Stars Limousine

2 7 Stars Limousine Reviews

A
Alek

Married on 09/22/2017

Long dreamed of for the weekend to take a ride on a luxurious limousine around the city, in its great city. For friends I found through the company ... Read more https://limoscanner.com/partner-vehicle/6413-chevrolet-suburban-7-stars-limousine/ limousine wanted: excellent design and elegant interior - just super! Employees of the company treated my request with the seriousness and carried out efficiently: limousine filed on time, without any nuances. Decent driver, clean and comfortable car, reasonable price. Throughout the trip I and my friends were very pleased with our choice of this company. Really wanted in the near future to order my mom a birthday the same limo. Thank you for the professionalism of all the staff.

E
Elle

Event date: 03/15/2015

My fiance and I celebrated our anniversary by booking a limousine service to take us out for fun. I wanted to do something special, so booked with 7 STARS LIMOUSINE SERVICE. I am so happy I did. The ... Read more driver's name was David, and he was unexpected friendly, punctual and knew where he was driving. The car was so entertaining (music, wine, food etc), clean and airy inside. We enjoyed the car more then SEA sight seeing ( well almost LOL) . Also the price was cheaper then all other limousine services( I called more then 11 limousine services, but their price was rough). I've talked to the owner directly, her name is Rafa. She is an extremely friendly gal. She said, she spends a lot of extra money for customer's entertaining and service. I think their service is the BEST. We are planning to use them everytime.

7 Stars Limousine FAQ