800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist

Woodbury, NY · View map · Visit website

About 800ROSEBIG Wholesale Wedding Florist

800ROSEBIG WHOLESALE WEDDING FLORIST is a wedding floral company. This full-service floral company, started over 54 years ago, has been providing award-winning service. We are family owned for 3 generations, and has created beautiful arrangements for over 11,000 weddings. If you're looking for an experienced, professional, and affordable florist for your wedding or other special event, look no further than 800ROSEBIG SHOWCASE WEDDING FLORIST.

Open 7 days a week for consultations and floral services, 800ROSEBIG WHOLESALE WEDDING FLORIST provides an array of floral styles, packages, and arrangements. You can get everything from event design assistance, venue visits, preservations, and complete delivery to setup and installation. Your arrangement can be made in any style you would prefer, such as classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, glamorous, tropical, and more. The possibilities are endless with 800ROSEBIG SHOWCASE WHOLESALE WEDDING FLORIST. The full list of arrangement options includes:

• Aisle decor

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/24/2018

Just perfect wedding flowers! Really great job at Showcase, they made all my centerpieces and bouquets exactly as I wanted them and then delivered and set up everthing perfect! So so happy I chose ... Read more them, my mom tried to get me a great deal on flowers at 2 other shops here on wedding wire but they were both so expensive and none had samples to show me, kinda like they were telling us what we wanted...my friend used Showcase Floral for her wedding last year and said they were easy to work with, did a beautiful job and were half the price of the other florists, so we went to see Freddy and were so happy! Now I can say they are great would give them 10 star if I could and saved me allost 3000.00!

J
Jenn Craft

Getting married on 04/04/2021

Stunning gorgeous wedding flowers! Love them so much!

Fantastic and beautiful are the best way I can describe my personal feelings about my wedding flowers, Freddie was great and was so easy to work with, the prices were half the price of all the other ... Read more floristss here on this site. The staff had the best customer service I've ever seen from the minute I walked in the store I knew I was in an amazing place that had great resources and a wide range of selection of flowers there are hundreds of bouquets and centerpieces throughout the store and they were dozens of brides they're working with the designers customizing their wedding packages which by the way are all half-price and flexible! We chose the bliss collection which is an amazing value for only 899, we customized it at half price and added lots more stuff ended up with everything below 1500 delivery and set up. Very satisfied I highly recommend them, go see Freddy first is very nice and funny too.

Maria
Maria

Getting married on 01/18/2020

Excellent flowers

A lot of variety of great flowers and easy to work with, great price, very happy Read more A lot of variety of great flowers and easy to work with, great price, very happy