809 at Vickery

Fort Worth, Texas · View map · Visit website

About 809 at Vickery

809 at Vickery is a unique banquet hall wedding venue based in Fort Worth, Texas. This is the perfect location for couples who are envisioning a setting where industrial meets elegance. With its distinct character, the space is as one-of-a-kind as your love.

Facilities and Capacities

809 at Vickery has three event spaces available for couples to consider. The Main Showroom can accommodate up to 200 guests. With 14-foot ceilings, a travertine bar and large picture windows that offer beautiful views of the downtown skyline, the room provides a sophisticated setting for your special day. The Outdoor Courtyard offers the perfect space for your outdoor ceremony or reception. With 3,800 square feet, the space can host up to 250 people. The landscape area provides a modern outdoor atmosphere. The newest event space couples can utilize is The Warehouse. For seasonal events, this 4,000-square-foot, reclaimed stone warehouse opens up to the courtyard, making it a convenient option for those looking to have their big day take place both indoors and outdoors. The venue is equipped with many necessary amenities, including a kitchen, an Israeli limestone bar with onyx backsplash, restrooms and a storage area.

809 at Vickery has a variety of services for couples to choose from. With the option of event planning, their staff can assist you in preparing for one of the most important days of your life. The venue has an open vendor policy so couples can have complete control over the services they desire for their wedding, who they choose to hire and what they pay. Vendor referrals are available for anything you may need, ranging from caterers to cigar rollers. With their in-house bar, couples provide their own alcohol, giving them the freedom to purchase what and how much they want. 809 at Vickery requires you use one of their certified bartenders. Additional services couples can consider for their big day include the following:

• Bridal suite

M
Featured
Maggie

Married on 10/05/2013

I began the wedding journey very stressed and once we booked 809 at Vickery for our venue and met and became close with Jane it made all the difference. The venue was impeccable with unlimited options ... Read more for all different styles and taste and options. My now Husband fell in love with it - the courtyard is so serene and relaxed feel, the front marble room has a glamuor and elegant vibe, and my favorite is the back warehouse because it has a industrial yet romantic feeling. I can't begin to describe how great the service was --- Jane and her sister Mary was so helpful and kind dealing with me all year. They allow the bride and groom the opportunity the dream up the wedding they want and have great resources for catering, florist, and DJ. I felt very comfortable letting all control go and they made what i was thinking come to life beyond my expectations. It honestly took my breathe away. Also, it didn't help that last minute right before the ceremony it all was moved inside because of weather but then too it was done impeccably. I couldn't have asked for better ladies who are kind and honestly genuine to the core to work with... I owe a great deal of my wedding memories and amazing day to Jane and Mary of 809. I would recommend this venue to anyone it has tons of options and great staff and owners. -Maggie and Alan Alberry

L
Leanna

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Very accommodating

Worked me in for a consult the same day. They were very nice and the venue is beautiful! Read more Worked me in for a consult the same day. They were very nice and the venue is beautiful!

N
Natalie

Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely loved having our wedding at this venue! Mary is so sweet, accommodating and easy to work with. I found myself having wedding nightmares so I called Mary to have a meeting 3 months before ... Read more the wedding. She was so understanding and made me feel SO much better about the day of. She knows what she's doing and it shows. Our wedding day was perfect, she made everything so simple and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend 809 @ Vickery!