828 Sweet Events

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About 828 Sweet Events

828 Sweet Events provides cakes, cupcakes and dessert tables for events in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Specializing in unique, custom cakes and sweets for your wedding day, all desserts are made from scratch using high-quality local ingredients. 828 Sweet Events will work with you to make a cake that looks and tastes the way you want it to. The company utilizes fresh fruit and organic ingredients and can accommodate dietary restrictions, including diabetic, gluten free, vegan, lactose free, nut free and kosher.

Products Offered
For wedding cakes, 828 Sweet Events offers buttercream and fondant options. The cake price includes cake toppers and the top tier of the cake. Private tastings and custom design options allow you to personalize your cake. You can also choose from a wide range of desserts in addition to cake, including cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, a dessert buffet and pastries.

11 Reviews for 828 Sweet Events

11 828 Sweet Events Reviews

Lauren
Featured
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

An AMAZING cake baker!

I had the absolute best experience working with this baker for my wedding! She was reasonably priced, sweet as a peach, and MAN is she talented! She crafted a 3 tiered wedding cake and a grooms cake ... Read more for my wedding last weekend and I almost cried when I saw them at the reception. They taste as good as they look, too! During the tasting, I just couldn’t stop eating. I even had my wedding coordinator pack up Sam few pieces and I ate them in bed on my wedding night! The cake was such a highlight and she was so easy to work with. PLEASE do yourself a favor and book her for any and all cake needs!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/11/2019

Love, love, love

Pris was a fantastic person to work with. She is great at communicating and great at what she does. She made our wedding cake, cake pops, and s’mores cup cakes for our outdoor wedding! All of the ... Read more desserts were a hit (the groom and I actually ate a cake pop first before dinner). The cake pop designs were so creative from designs that represented our long distance relationships to incorporating our wedding colors. Our wedding cake was also delicious. We had a 4 tier cake with 4 different flavors. Our favorite flavor was the carrot cake, but all the others were awesome as well. We are thankful we chose her to bake all the sweets for our special day.

K
Kirstin Egan

Married on 12/31/2018

AMAZING and Delicious!

Pris was absolutely amazing! I found her through a long Instagram search as I was looking for a good baker in the area. The second I spoke with her, and then of course had our tasting, I knew we ... Read more wanted to go with her! The cake was DELICIOUS and she was so easy and sweet to work with! Check her work out- its awesome!