876 Events & Rentals

Washington, DC · View map

About 876 Events & Rentals

Situated in Washington D.C., 876 Events & Rentals offers couples superb wedding planning and rentals for their big day. With more than 15 years in business, the company has quite a collection of stunning decor, party items, and event props. Customer service is outstanding and previous clients cannot recommend them enough. At 876 Events & Rentals, you can expect to receive custom, detailed, designed events for your wedding day.

With multiple things to worry about on your wedding day, setting up your event should not be one of them. 876 Events & Rentals will deliver and setup your event for you. Along with delivery and setup, you will receive a consultation to discuss your must-haves, wishes, and ideas. Here are some items available to rent for your event:

• Centerpieces

K
Kennya Roseboro

Getting married on 08/28/2019

Low Key Bride

I was thoroughly pleased with the 876 event team. I was a very laid back and low key bride, which could be a good and bad thing. Sometimes this would cause me to be a little slow handling wedding ... Read more details. The team was able to keep me focused and on track to ensure everything was in order for my big day. The day of the event went off without a hitch. I had no worries. They ensured that no issues reached me. Using the 876 team made my planning and wedding day pretty much stress free. I will definitely use them again for other events.

Joshua
Joshua Hill

Married on 08/24/2019

A Stellar Experience

This is such an easy review to write, because everything was easily 5-stars! The communication was perfect, everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly, pick-up and delivery was exactly ... Read more on-time, and the chairs we rented were exactly as described and a great value. Our experience could not have been better!

M
Mae

Married on 05/26/2019

Organized, responsive, familiar with DC War Memorial

We used 876 Events and Rentals for our small wedding at the DC War Memorial on the National Mall. Kashe and her team have serviced weddings there before and were perfectly on time, set up and ready to ... Read more to go by our evening wedding. We were very pleased with their prices and the quality of their chairs. Would definitely recommend!