876 Events & Rentals

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About 876 Events & Rentals

Situated in Washington D.C., 876 Events & Rentals offers couples superb wedding planning and rentals for their big day. With more than 15 years in business, the company has quite a collection of stunning decor, party items, and event props. Customer service is outstanding and previous clients cannot recommend them enough. At 876 Events & Rentals, you can expect to receive custom, detailed, designed events for your wedding day.

With multiple things to worry about on your wedding day, setting up your event should not be one of them. 876 Events & Rentals will deliver and setup your event for you. Along with delivery and setup, you will receive a consultation to discuss your must-haves, wishes, and ideas. Here are some items available to rent for your event:

• Centerpieces

K
Kennya Roseboro

Getting married on 08/28/2019

Low Key Bride

I was thoroughly pleased with the 876 event team. I was a very laid back and low key bride, which could be a good and bad thing. Sometimes this would cause me to be a little slow handling wedding ... Read more details. The team was able to keep me focused and on track to ensure everything was in order for my big day. The day of the event went off without a hitch. I had no worries. They ensured that no issues reached me. Using the 876 team made my planning and wedding day pretty much stress free. I will definitely use them again for other events.

S
Sia Magadan

Married on 02/17/2017

Consummate Professional

Kashe helped me execute my wedding dream! My reception hall was small but she made it work! It was whimsical and encompassed all of the themes I showed her previously. My decor was shabby- chic and ... Read more Kashe added design elements that complimented and enhanced the space. She was a gem to work with =)

Nahgi
Nahgi Yuminame

Married on 06/21/2014

Two Thumbs WAY Up

I hired 876 to help plan an 80's themed surprise birthday party for my sister. I wasn't sure where to start with creating the look of the 80s but I had an idea and once I gave it to them, they ran ... Read more with it. They recreated an old Brooklyn style block party with graffiti walls, had actual Radio Raheem type boom boxes, massive speakers, cartoon action figures, an ice cream truck that we ordered ice cream and candy from like little kids, and even breakdancers! The DJ wore a Kangol and big rope chain, it was a lot of fun. Part of the experience was to let the partygoers spray paint a wall and create a mural. They built or had built (not sure) an 8' wood "wall" that broke down into 4 smaller 2' pieces that my sister was able to take home and hang as a souvenir. They were easy to work with and they gave us many suggestions on changing one thing for another so that we didn't go over our very strict budget. The guests wore 80s apparel, we danced to old hip hop, pop and rock, ate pop rocks and lemon heads, we played with Garbage Pail Kids cards, and everyone went home with either a Rainbow Brite, GI Joe, Care Bear, or Voltron teeshirt as a parting gift, so much fun. They put a lot of thought into the details of the party and I would have never been able to pull it off on my own. Honestly, the only thing missing was an open fire hydrant, which we couldn't get a permit for :-P You would not regret working with the team at 876, they are truly good people who love what they do.