876 Events & Rentals

Washington, DC, DC · Visit website

About 876 Events & Rentals

876 Events & Rentals is a boutique rental company and event planning firm with over 15 years of experience coordinating and designing weddings, corporate and non-profit socials and meetings, concerts, and private affairs.

We rent the small decorative details that help define the look and feel of your event. You know, those pieces you usually have to buy in multiples and then figure out what in the world to do with when the event is over.

But mostly, we are a team of certified Special Event and Wedding Planners who want to make creating your special event easier on you and your budget.

We help our clients create and personalize their events with a variety of custom items, manage their expenses by eliminating the need to purchase multiple items that will never be used again, and offer high quality, professional coordination and planning services at reasonable rates.

2 Reviews for 876 Events & Rentals

2 876 Events & Rentals Reviews

K
Kennya Roseboro

Getting married on 08/28/2019

Low Key Bride

I was thoroughly pleased with the 876 event team. I was a very laid back and low key bride, which could be a good and bad thing. Sometimes this would cause me to be a little slow handling wedding ... Read more details. The team was able to keep me focused and on track to ensure everything was in order for my big day. The day of the event went off without a hitch. I had no worries. They ensured that no issues reached me. Using the 876 team made my planning and wedding day pretty much stress free. I will definitely use them again for other events.

S
Sia Magadan

Married on 02/17/2017

Consummate Professional

Kashe helped me execute my wedding dream! My reception hall was small but she made it work! It was whimsical and encompassed all of the themes I showed her previously. My decor was shabby- chic and ... Read more Kashe added design elements that complimented and enhanced the space. She was a gem to work with =)

876 Events & Rentals FAQ