876 Sounds

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About 876 Sounds

876 Sounds is a professional DJ and entertainment service based in James Hill, Jamaica. Randy Bowman, the owner of the service, is dedicated to the creation of a flawless experience for you and your guests, turning your dream vision into a reality. 876 Sounds delivers a fully customizable service, coordinating entertainment for your special event that truly reflects your personality.

This James Hill-based service is not limited to a specific music genre, performing country, hip-hop, pop, rock, electronic, and more. 876 Sounds understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of initial consultations, a do-not-play-list, and a one-event-per-day policy. Randy and his skilled team of entertainers provide the following services and equipment for performances:

• MC

La Shawn
Featured
La Shawn

Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent from start to finish.

This vendor is very knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. Music was great and Randy has an awesome personality. The MC was to die for. He was hilarious and everyone loved him. This vendor ... Read more assisted in making sure my day was beautiful and perfect.

N
Nissa

Married on 05/03/2019

Could not have asked for more!

Shout out to Randy and Hugh of 876 Sounds... The power couple! From Day 1, I got a good vibe from my very first interaction with Randy, and on wedding day, 876 exceeded my expectations! Though my ... Read more husband and I have very different tastes in music, 876 was able to cater to both of us ... the music was 'off the chain', and we even had lighting effects thrown in. The whole experience was personal, and if we had to do it over again, we would select 876 with a doubt!

O
OPAL WRIGHT

Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent wedding DJ!!

Paul and Randy were excellent! They gave us good advice on how to effectively open the dance floor which worked really well! I would definitely recommend and use their service again. Read more Paul and Randy were excellent! They gave us good advice on how to effectively open the dance floor which worked really well! I would definitely recommend and use their service again.