876 Sounds

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About 876 Sounds

876 Sounds is a professional DJ and entertainment service based in James Hill, Jamaica. Randy Bowman, the owner of the service, is dedicated to the creation of a flawless experience for you and your guests, turning your dream vision into a reality. 876 Sounds delivers a fully customizable service, coordinating entertainment for your special event that truly reflects your personality.

This James Hill-based service is not limited to a specific music genre, performing country, hip-hop, pop, rock, electronic, and more. 876 Sounds understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of initial consultations, a do-not-play-list, and a one-event-per-day policy. Randy and his skilled team of entertainers provide the following services and equipment for performances:

• MC

Featured
Cristina Rose

Married on 02/02/2019

The best DJs in Jamaica

I love music and wanted our event to reflect our eclectic taste. 876 sounds were on POINT! I sent them a list of songs for cocktail hour and dinner and of course key moments during the service and ... Read more they hit every one. I let them do their thing at the reception and my guests were so impressed. They even captured amazing moments from the dance floor on video. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES!!!

N
Nissa

Married on 05/03/2019

Could not have asked for more!

Shout out to Randy and Hugh of 876 Sounds... The power couple! From Day 1, I got a good vibe from my very first interaction with Randy, and on wedding day, 876 exceeded my expectations! Though my ... Read more husband and I have very different tastes in music, 876 was able to cater to both of us ... the music was 'off the chain', and we even had lighting effects thrown in. The whole experience was personal, and if we had to do it over again, we would select 876 with a doubt!

O
OPAL WRIGHT

Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent wedding DJ!!

Paul and Randy were excellent! They gave us good advice on how to effectively open the dance floor which worked really well! I would definitely recommend and use their service again. Read more Paul and Randy were excellent! They gave us good advice on how to effectively open the dance floor which worked really well! I would definitely recommend and use their service again.